Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Filters Pack of 350
- Extra Filters for the Aerobie AeroPress® Coffee Maker
- 350 count takes care of even the most avid coffee drinker's needs
- This is just a listing for extra filters. To purchase the actual coffee maker, click here: Aerobie AeroPress®.
- Each filter can be used one time, this gives you 350 cups of coffee!
- 350 filters give ample opportunity for experimentation and enjoyment without the expense of constantly purchasing new ones.
AeroPress® Brewing Process:
- Remove plunger and cap from chamber, insert filter into cap and twist cap back onto chamber.
- Place chamber over sturdy mug.
- Put two scoops of medium-fine ground coffee into the chamber with the provided AeroPress® scoop (appr. 24 grams)
- Pour hot water slowly into the chamber to the number "2" (Aerobi recommends 175ºF water but there is much debate and it seems that 195ºF water is a better temperature)
- Stir for 10 seconds with the provided paddle
- Wet the rubber seal and insert into the plunger, gently pressing down and maintaining an even pressure for 20-30 seconds until the plunger reaches the coffee.
- Enjoy sipping on your concentrated, espresso-like coffee or add some hot water to make a well-balanced, smooth cup of coffee
- To clean, simply rinse and reinsert the plunger. The AeroPress® is also dishwasher safe (top shelf only).
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
$48.62Tampers are as diverse as the baristas who use them. Our new tamper meets the needs of almost any barista, whether professionally trained or newly beginning. With its durable aluminum handle and wide, smooth top, the tamper is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably into the palm unlike other overly rounded handles which can press a little too tightly into the hand of the barista, or flat topped handles which can become uncomfortable after extended use.
The base of the Prima tamper is of a hefty 304 stainless steel design. This solid steel base combined with the light, detachable aluminum handle adds balanced weight to the tamper which helps aid the barista in providing an even tamp, shot after shot.
Hario Skerton grinder is handy for manual home and travel grinding, it can also be slightly more cumbersome for an extended road trip where only a small amount of grinding will be done (for a more detailed comparison of the two grinders, check out this blog post: Hario Skerton vs. Mini Mill). For those trips (or homes) where a minimal amount of grinding is needed, the Hario Mini Mill Slim is the perfect grinding solution. The Mini Mill employs adjustable conical ceramic burrs for grinding any of the wide range of grinds employed in today’s coffee market. It can effortlessly handle 24 grams of anything from fine espresso to a coarse French Press setting. Because of its lightweight (0.5 lbs) and sleek plastic body, the Mini Mill easily fits into small carrying bags and suitcases without adding a lot of extra weight. This, in conjunction with the Aerobie AeroPress coffee maker, has the propensity to make excellent coffee anywhere hot water and fresh beans are available.
The Hario Mini Mill is a traveling coffee enthusiast’s dream come true.... and with its ability to grind to the fine quality needed for espresso, it can be paired with a hand-held travel espresso maker such as the mypressi TWIST (and an excellent choice of beans) to achieve a quality rivaling the product found in many high-end espresso machines. Whether the need is grinding beans for a french press, Aeropress, or mypressi, the Mini Mill Slim is the perfect travel solution.
For most companies it's hard to find motivation for pushing out new products if you find yourself on top already. This is not, however, the case with La Marzocco. The Italian based espresso machine manufacturer continues to push the envelop when it comes to innovations in espresso machine technology. The newest line from La Marzocco continues their progression in the specific areas of temperature stability and pressure profiling. We've discussed the Strada Electronic Paddle version in detail in our Strada EP blog post and listing for the 2 Group Strada EP. The Strada Mechanical Paddle employs technology similar to the Mechanical Paddles on other La Marzocco models but with a few new features including individual pressure gauges, digital PID control, and dedicated group boilers.