Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Filters Pack of 350
- Extra Filters for the Aerobie AeroPress® Coffee Maker
- 350 count takes care of even the most avid coffee drinker's needs
- This is just a listing for extra filters. To purchase the actual coffee maker, click here: Aerobie AeroPress®.
- Each filter can be used one time, this gives you 350 cups of coffee!
- 350 filters give ample opportunity for experimentation and enjoyment without the expense of constantly purchasing new ones.
AeroPress® Brewing Process:
- Remove plunger and cap from chamber, insert filter into cap and twist cap back onto chamber.
- Place chamber over sturdy mug.
- Put two scoops of medium-fine ground coffee into the chamber with the provided AeroPress® scoop (appr. 24 grams)
- Pour hot water slowly into the chamber to the number "2" (Aerobi recommends 175ºF water but there is much debate and it seems that 195ºF water is a better temperature)
- Stir for 10 seconds with the provided paddle
- Wet the rubber seal and insert into the plunger, gently pressing down and maintaining an even pressure for 20-30 seconds until the plunger reaches the coffee.
- Enjoy sipping on your concentrated, espresso-like coffee or add some hot water to make a well-balanced, smooth cup of coffee
- To clean, simply rinse and reinsert the plunger. The AeroPress® is also dishwasher safe (top shelf only).
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
$53.00Hario's stainless steel water kettle, the V60 Buono, has been spotted popping up in coffee houses and the kitchens of baristas for some time now. A detailed search on the web will reveal, for the moment at least, that the Buono seems to be widely accepted as the most useful pouring kettle available. What makes this kettle so popular amongst pour-over enthusiasts? Several reasons stand out.
First, the thin pouring spout enables greater pouring precision as well as a slower, more consistent and controlled rate of pour, both of which are very helpful in achieving a precise, prolonged extraction.
Second, the stainless steel construction and large 1 liter capacity contribute toward keeping up the brew temperature for the duration of the entire brew cycle.
Third, the ergonomics involved in the design of the kettle help to make using it much easier. This may not seem like much, but if you're brewing large batches of coffee and pouring for three or more minutes per batch, doing several batches of coffee will quickly become a chore if your kettle doesn't cooperate with you.
Combine all of these facets with the fact that the Buono is manufactured by Hario, a very popular name in the coffee-brewing community, and the kettle's popularity is easily understood. For best results, combine the Buono with a V60 Dripper or Chemex to get a truly exceptional cup of coffee.
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.
One of the top coffee grinder manufacturers has just released one of the most versatile grinders to date. With the capability of grinding from French press to espresso, the Mahlkonig Pro M provides the grinding range that would normally require two separate grinders. The grinding range combined with features like the "hands free" operation and break functionality help make this grinder ideal for both low-medium volume commercial settings and home use.