Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Filters Pack of 350
- Extra Filters for the Aerobie AeroPress® Coffee Maker
- 350 count takes care of even the most avid coffee drinker's needs
- This is just a listing for extra filters. To purchase the actual coffee maker, click here: Aerobie AeroPress®.
- Each filter can be used one time, this gives you 350 cups of coffee!
- 350 filters give ample opportunity for experimentation and enjoyment without the expense of constantly purchasing new ones.
AeroPress® Brewing Process:
- Remove plunger and cap from chamber, insert filter into cap and twist cap back onto chamber.
- Place chamber over sturdy mug.
- Put two scoops of medium-fine ground coffee into the chamber with the provided AeroPress® scoop (appr. 24 grams)
- Pour hot water slowly into the chamber to the number "2" (Aerobi recommends 175ºF water but there is much debate and it seems that 195ºF water is a better temperature)
- Stir for 10 seconds with the provided paddle
- Wet the rubber seal and insert into the plunger, gently pressing down and maintaining an even pressure for 20-30 seconds until the plunger reaches the coffee.
- Enjoy sipping on your concentrated, espresso-like coffee or add some hot water to make a well-balanced, smooth cup of coffee
- To clean, simply rinse and reinsert the plunger. The AeroPress® is also dishwasher safe (top shelf only).
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
One of the top coffee grinder manufacturers has just released one of the most versatile grinders to date. With the capability of grinding from French press to espresso, the Mahlkonig Pro M provides the grinding range that would normally require two separate grinders. The grinding range combined with features like the "hands free" operation and break functionality help make this grinder ideal for both low-medium volume commercial settings and home use.
Ever forgotten water on the stove until it evaporated... needed to consistently maintain the temperature of your water without constantly monitoring it... been frustrated that your old kettle could not be removed from its electric base for easy pouring and cleaning? The Pino Digital Kettle Pro is the answer to these water heating frustrations! With such standard features as a Digital Display with which the water temperature can be set and maintained, an easily detachable base for quick and safe pouring and cleaning, an easy-to-read water gauge, and "No Water" protection which automatically turns the kettle off when it runs out of water; the Digital Kettle Pro is one of the top kettles for heating water quickly and efficiently.
For most companies it's hard to find motivation for pushing out new products if you find yourself on top already. This is not, however, the case with La Marzocco. The Italian based espresso machine manufacturer continues to push the envelop when it comes to innovations in espresso machine technology. The newest line from La Marzocco continues their progression in the specific areas of temperature stability and pressure profiling. We've discussed the Strada Electronic Paddle version in detail in our Strada EP blog post and listing for the 2 Group Strada EP. The Strada Mechanical Paddle employs technology similar to the Mechanical Paddles on other La Marzocco models but with a few new features including individual pressure gauges, digital PID control, and dedicated group boilers.