Chemex and Reusable Kone Stainless Filter
The Able Kone is a stainless steel filter designed to be used with the Chemex. We’ve paired these together for you in one very sweet bundle! Designed as a reusable alternative to paper filters, the metal Kone creates a cup with the brightness of a pour over, yet with the body and nuance of a Cafe Solo. The Able Kone and Chemex make a for very beautiful gift. The filter is reusable and produces no waste. It is easy to clean. The Kone allows more of the coffee’s natural oils into the cup that paper would normally keep out and will not impart a paper taste to your brew. And the Kone and Chemex are both designed and manufactured in the United States!
- The Able Kone is a reusable stainless steel coffee filter which fits with the 6 (30oz), 8 (40oz), or 10 cup (50oz) Chemex (select from options above).
- The Kone lets more natural oils into the brew than the paper Chemex filters and produces a nice heavy-bodied, nuanced cup of coffee.
- The 3rd Version of the Kone has even more improved hole cuts includes a silicone wrap around the top of the Kone to protect it while knocking out the grounds.
- The Kone is manufactured in the U.S. and its durable build is made to last. This makes the Kone a great investment, helping save cost on filters in the long run.
- The Chemex Coffee Brewer is convenient because it works as both your brewer and your coffee server.
- The Chemex comes in either a wood collar, or glass handle design.
Few advancements in espresso machine technology over the past fifty years could be called revolutionary. The latest advancement featured in La Marzocco's Strada Electronic Paddle (EP) is one that has earned that title. Pressure profiling was first introduced into the mass market in 2009 by the Slayer Espresso Machine. The La Marzocco Strada takes this new technology to the next level by allowing the barista to save up to four pressure profiles at any given time. Along with the ability to save profiles, each group has a digital display that shows the temperature (±0.1°C), shot time, and current bars of pressure (±.1 Bar). The Strada perfectly combines the durability and workmanship of La Marzocco with the technology of the future.
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.
For most companies it's hard to find motivation for pushing out new products if you find yourself on top already. This is not, however, the case with La Marzocco. The Italian based espresso machine manufacturer continues to push the envelop when it comes to innovations in espresso machine technology. The newest line from La Marzocco continues their progression in the specific areas of temperature stability and pressure profiling. We've discussed the Strada Electronic Paddle version in detail in our Strada EP blog post and listing for the 2 Group Strada EP. The Strada Mechanical Paddle employs technology similar to the Mechanical Paddles on other La Marzocco models but with a few new features including individual pressure gauges, digital PID control, and dedicated group boilers.