You are here
Hario Coffee Press and Hario Skerton Grinder
Click here to see why
This product has options:
The french press is probably the most popular and widely recognizable manual brewing method today. For decades, folks have been using the french press to attain a cup with a heavier body and allowance of more of the coffee’s natural oils. The french press is a fairly simple, yet elegant and classic way to make coffee for an individual, or a group of friends. We’ve created this bundle along with a burr hand grinder for those wanting an optimal and fresh cup, day after day!
As the default option, we've paired our 600mL (20.2oz) Hario Coffee Press with the Hario Skerton Hand Grinder. If addition, you may choose the 300mL (10.1oz) size by clicking "Available Options" above. Finally, if you wish to switch out the Skerton for the Mini Mill Slim Hand Grinder, we've provided that in the options above as well.
Hario Coffee Press:
- Simple, low-maintenance brewing process: pour water just off the boil onto the coffee, put on the lid, let it sit for 4 minutes, press, and serve!
- Unlike paper filters, the metal filter allows the natural coffee oils to make their way into your cup.
- Constructed with stainless steel and heatproof glass from Hario, a well-known glass company who just so happens to make excellent coffee equipment.
Hario Skerton Grinder:
- A hand grinder which features a ceramic burr set, one of the most coveted grinder features available..
- The grind size can be manually adjusted by removing the top nut and and washer and turning clockwise for finer or counter-clockwise for coarser.