You are here
Eva Solo Cafe Solo Coffee Brewer - 1.0 liter - Black
Click here to see why
This product has options:
- Saturation of grounds in full immersion assures complete extraction
- Modern design fits in any kitchen
- Neoprene sleeve keeps coffee hot longer than would a glass pot
- Volume: 1.0 Liters
- Standard features of the Cafe Solo:
- Implements full immersion brewing which ensures that all of the grounds are fully extracted evenly.
- Includes smart, tip-up lid which makes pouring easy and automatic - no residual spray from popping spouts!
- Neoprene sleeve can be easily removed for cleaning.
- All parts except neoprene sleeve are completely dishwasher safe. Neoprene sleeve can be rinsed under cold water (or machine washed at 86 deg. F / 30 C)
- Includes a heavy duty plastic paddle for stirring.
- Patented drip-free top virtually eliminates dripping while pouring.
- Also available in 0.6 liter and 1.4 liter volumes.
- Package Includes:
- 1 x 1.0 liter glass carafe
- 1 x plastic stirring paddle
- 1 x metal mesh filter assembly with patented lid
- 1 x neoprene sleeve with zipper
- Brewing Instructions:
- Pre-heat glass carafe while grinding beans and boiling water
- Pour 45-60 grams of medium-coarsely ground coffee into the carafe
- Pour boiling hot water (we recommend 200 deg. F water) into the carafe
- Using the provided plastic paddle, stir the grounds and water for 10-20 seconds
- Put the lid on and allow the coffee sit for 4 minutes until the grounds are fully extracted
- Immediately serve the coffee or pour it into a pre-heated thermal pot (we recommend a Zojirushi carafe) so it does not become over-extracted.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
Recommended starting parameters:
~ 48-54 grams of coffee - coarse grind
~ 800-900 milliliters of water
~ 195-205 degrees
~ 4:00 brew time
Eva SoloEva Solo creates exclusive, Danish-designed furnishing accessories and kitchenware characterized by aesthetic appeal, functionality and high quality. The history of the company dates as far back as 1913, but the Eva brand had its major breakthrough in 1952 with a bread and meat slicing machine that went on to become a design classic. Incredibly, Eva Solo has been able to continue producing products that lead the way in the category of design and function. We are proud to be able to offer one of their most impressive design works to date, the Cafe Solo. The Cafe Solo embodies the essence of Eva Solo in its beautiful design, practical usage, and high quality components.