You are here
Fetco CBS-2041e - Extractor Brewing System - Single 1.0 Gallon
The Fetco Extractor Coffee Brewers are without a doubt, the smartest brewers in their class. Never before has there been a coffee brewer that has been more dedicated to the art and science of extracting the perfect cup of coffee, nor has there ever been a coffee brewer so advanced yet so easy to operate.
- Batches per hour (with standard electrical config.) when set up for hot water service: 9.3 (1 Gallon batches).
- Batches per hour (with standard electrical config.) when set up for cold water service: 3.8 (1 Gallon batches).
- Standard electrical configuration: 1 x 1500 watt heater - 120 volts - 60 hz. - single phase.
- Features brew basket safety lock.
- Incorporates an innovative large spray disc, together with Fetco's renowned brew basket.
- All Extractor brewers come equipped with the industry-first Cascading Spray Dome System, to ensure a full and even extraction.
- Pulse-Brew brewing system allows you to select a continuous shower or intermittent surges of water for your roasts.
- Pre-Wetting Cycle can be turned on or off to assure thorough extraction of freshly-roasted coffees and maintain correct temperature throughout the entire brew cycle.
- Effortless external calibration and set-up through front panel technology.
- Electronically controlled hot water faucet.
- Adjustable parameters include brew volume and time, bypass percent, pre-wet percent, drip delay, brew temperature, and low temperature/no brew.
- Water Inlet (inch): 3/8 male flare.
- Water Pressure: 20-75 psi.
- Water Flow Rate: 1.0 gpm.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.