You are here
Baratza Esatto Weight Based Grinder Accessory
Click here to see why
The game-changing technology implemented in the Baratza Esatto has been a long time coming. Weight-based grinding has been a long sought-after feature by many coffee fans who were tired of always pre-weighing their coffee dose on a scale. Baratza has finally provided a solution with their weight based grinder, the Vario-W and this grinder accessory, the Baratza Esatto. The Esatto is compatible with the Baratza Maestro Plus, Baratza Virtuoso, and the Baratza Virtuoso Preciso. Once the grinders are attached to the Esatto, the user can set three programmable doses.
- Allows you to grind precise dosages of coffee using real-time weight-based control.
- Minimal dosage variance ensures within +/- 0.2 g accuracy.
- The Esatto uses an easy and intuitive operation panel that includes three programmable dosage buttons and a digital LCD window which displays the weight value.
- The dosage (amount of coffee) can be set to the tenth of a gram.
- Dimensions: 12 1/4" L x 5 1/4" W and it adds ~1" overall height to the grinder.
- The Baratza Esatto can save the home user or barista time by cutting out the need to pre-weigh your coffee doses.
- Reduces labor time and increases overall accuracy with dosages able to be set to the tenth of a gram.
- The three programmable dosage buttons could be set for drink size (e.g. 8 oz, 12 oz, 16 oz) or for brew method (e.g. Espresso, V60, Chemex).