Full Circle Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder
The Full Circle Espresso Machine Cleaner is a powerful and environmentally friendly coffee equipment and espresso machine cleaning agent. This cleaning powder is best used for backflushing traditional espresso machines or soaking coffee and espresso machine parts, as well as cleaning coffee brewers. The Full Circle line is Urnex's newest cleaning product and is the result of Urnex's seeking a product that is both effective and comprised of sustainable and naturally occurring ingredients. The Full Circle espresso machine cleaner avoids the use of any products derived from petroleum and phosphates and transparently lists all the ingredients used in each product.
- This cleaner eliminates residue in espresso group heads, valves, and water ways. It is designed for both automatic and semi-automatic espresso machines. The cleaner can also be used to soak espresso machine parts (like portafilters and brew baskets) and clean coffee brewers and urns.
- Helps prevent blockage and unpleasant coffee by cleaning away coffee oils and residue.
- Environmentally responsible: uses sustainable, naturally occurring ingredients (all ingredients are found in food or derived from plants).
- Quantity: 500gram Jar
Commercial and Home* Espresso Machines:
Backflush each group head:
- Insert blind filter and add 1 tablet per group. Replace portafilter in group.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop and wait for 10 seconds. Repeat this 5 times.
- Remove portafilter, run water through the group, reinsert.
- Repeat Step 2 without Full Circle Tablet (using only water).
- Pull a shot of espresso and discard.
- Soak filters and metal portion of portafilter (do not submerge plastic handle) for 30 minutes in 1 teaspoon (6 g) of Full Circle™ powder per 32 oz. (1 L) of hot water.
- Rinse with water.
- Empty coffee from equipment and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Full Circle™ Wash per 64 oz. (2 L) of brewer capacity directly into brew basket.
- Run a full brew cycle into each vessel. Hold for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with clean hot water.
*Home machines must have a three way solenoid valve to be able to backflush with the Full Circle cleaner. Please consult with your machine's manual or the manufacturer before using if you are unsure if your machine has a three-way solenoid valve.
The Fretta Iced Coffee Brewer is Hario's answer to brewing the perfect cup of iced coffee. Hario has combined their famous V60 brewer with a decanter and plastic diffuser to assure that the coffee is quickly cooled by hitting ice immediately after the brewing process. This quick heat transition is important in conserving the flavor of the coffee. The Fretta comes with 10 size 02 paper filters. We recommend that you purchase extra filters as well. To do this select filters as an add-on from the options on the right or go to our Hario 02 filter listing. Also recommend is a pouring kettle. We offer both the Hario Buono Kettle as well as the Kalita Wave Pot Kettle in the drop-down menu on the right.
$53.00Hario's stainless steel water kettle, the V60 Buono, has been spotted popping up in coffee houses and the kitchens of baristas for some time now. A detailed search on the web will reveal, for the moment at least, that the Buono seems to be widely accepted as the most useful pouring kettle available. What makes this kettle so popular amongst pour-over enthusiasts? Several reasons stand out.
First, the thin pouring spout enables greater pouring precision as well as a slower, more consistent and controlled rate of pour, both of which are very helpful in achieving a precise, prolonged extraction.
Second, the stainless steel construction and large 1 liter capacity contribute toward keeping up the brew temperature for the duration of the entire brew cycle.
Third, the ergonomics involved in the design of the kettle help to make using it much easier. This may not seem like much, but if you're brewing large batches of coffee and pouring for three or more minutes per batch, doing several batches of coffee will quickly become a chore if your kettle doesn't cooperate with you.
Combine all of these facets with the fact that the Buono is manufactured by Hario, a very popular name in the coffee-brewing community, and the kettle's popularity is easily understood. For best results, combine the Buono with a V60 Dripper or Chemex to get a truly exceptional cup of coffee.
$48.62Tampers are as diverse as the baristas who use them. Our new tamper meets the needs of almost any barista, whether professionally trained or newly beginning. With its durable aluminum handle and wide, smooth top, the tamper is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably into the palm unlike other overly rounded handles which can press a little too tightly into the hand of the barista, or flat topped handles which can become uncomfortable after extended use.
The base of the Prima tamper is of a hefty 304 stainless steel design. This solid steel base combined with the light, detachable aluminum handle adds balanced weight to the tamper which helps aid the barista in providing an even tamp, shot after shot.