Full Circle Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder
The Full Circle Espresso Machine Cleaner is a powerful and environmentally friendly coffee equipment and espresso machine cleaning agent. This cleaning powder is best used for backflushing traditional espresso machines or soaking coffee and espresso machine parts, as well as cleaning coffee brewers. The Full Circle line is Urnex's newest cleaning product and is the result of Urnex's seeking a product that is both effective and comprised of sustainable and naturally occurring ingredients. The Full Circle espresso machine cleaner avoids the use of any products derived from petroleum and phosphates and transparently lists all the ingredients used in each product.
- This cleaner eliminates residue in espresso group heads, valves, and water ways. It is designed for both automatic and semi-automatic espresso machines. The cleaner can also be used to soak espresso machine parts (like portafilters and brew baskets) and clean coffee brewers and urns.
- Helps prevent blockage and unpleasant coffee by cleaning away coffee oils and residue.
- Environmentally responsible: uses sustainable, naturally occurring ingredients (all ingredients are found in food or derived from plants).
- Quantity: 500gram Jar
Commercial and Home* Espresso Machines:
Backflush each group head:
- Insert blind filter and add 1 tablet per group. Replace portafilter in group.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop and wait for 10 seconds. Repeat this 5 times.
- Remove portafilter, run water through the group, reinsert.
- Repeat Step 2 without Full Circle Tablet (using only water).
- Pull a shot of espresso and discard.
- Soak filters and metal portion of portafilter (do not submerge plastic handle) for 30 minutes in 1 teaspoon (6 g) of Full Circle™ powder per 32 oz. (1 L) of hot water.
- Rinse with water.
- Empty coffee from equipment and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Full Circle™ Wash per 64 oz. (2 L) of brewer capacity directly into brew basket.
- Run a full brew cycle into each vessel. Hold for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with clean hot water.
*Home machines must have a three way solenoid valve to be able to backflush with the Full Circle cleaner. Please consult with your machine's manual or the manufacturer before using if you are unsure if your machine has a three-way solenoid valve.
Few advancements in espresso machine technology over the past fifty years could be called revolutionary. The latest advancement featured in La Marzocco's Strada Electronic Paddle (EP) is one that has earned that title. Pressure profiling was first introduced into the mass market in 2009 by the Slayer Espresso Machine. The La Marzocco Strada takes this new technology to the next level by allowing the barista to save up to four pressure profiles at any given time. Along with the ability to save profiles, each group has a digital display that shows the temperature (±0.1°C), shot time, and current bars of pressure (±.1 Bar). The Strada perfectly combines the durability and workmanship of La Marzocco with the technology of the future.
The Fretta Iced Coffee Brewer is Hario's answer to brewing the perfect cup of iced coffee. Hario has combined their famous V60 brewer with a decanter and plastic diffuser to assure that the coffee is quickly cooled by hitting ice immediately after the brewing process. This quick heat transition is important in conserving the flavor of the coffee. The Fretta comes with 10 size 02 paper filters. We recommend that you purchase extra filters as well. To do this select filters as an add-on from the options on the right or go to our Hario 02 filter listing. Also recommend is a pouring kettle. We offer both the Hario Buono Kettle as well as the Kalita Wave Pot Kettle in the drop-down menu on the right.
We've looked long and hard for a scale that we can recommend for our avid manual brewing friends. The scale needed to have a high weight capacity, fast response time and precision calculations, and the ability to disable the auto-off feature to ensure the scale would not shut off mid-brew. The Jennings CJ4000 is the first scale we have offered that meets all of these requirements. With a 4000 gram capacity, accuracy to .5 gram, and the ability to disable the auto-off feature, the Jennings scale is the perfect companion to manual brewing.