Full Circle Espresso Machine Cleaning Powder
The Full Circle Espresso Machine Cleaner is a powerful and environmentally friendly coffee equipment and espresso machine cleaning agent. This cleaning powder is best used for backflushing traditional espresso machines or soaking coffee and espresso machine parts, as well as cleaning coffee brewers. The Full Circle line is Urnex's newest cleaning product and is the result of Urnex's seeking a product that is both effective and comprised of sustainable and naturally occurring ingredients. The Full Circle espresso machine cleaner avoids the use of any products derived from petroleum and phosphates and transparently lists all the ingredients used in each product.
- This cleaner eliminates residue in espresso group heads, valves, and water ways. It is designed for both automatic and semi-automatic espresso machines. The cleaner can also be used to soak espresso machine parts (like portafilters and brew baskets) and clean coffee brewers and urns.
- Helps prevent blockage and unpleasant coffee by cleaning away coffee oils and residue.
- Environmentally responsible: uses sustainable, naturally occurring ingredients (all ingredients are found in food or derived from plants).
- Quantity: 500gram Jar
Commercial and Home* Espresso Machines:
Backflush each group head:
- Insert blind filter and add 1 tablet per group. Replace portafilter in group.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop and wait for 10 seconds. Repeat this 5 times.
- Remove portafilter, run water through the group, reinsert.
- Repeat Step 2 without Full Circle Tablet (using only water).
- Pull a shot of espresso and discard.
- Soak filters and metal portion of portafilter (do not submerge plastic handle) for 30 minutes in 1 teaspoon (6 g) of Full Circle™ powder per 32 oz. (1 L) of hot water.
- Rinse with water.
- Empty coffee from equipment and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) of Full Circle™ Wash per 64 oz. (2 L) of brewer capacity directly into brew basket.
- Run a full brew cycle into each vessel. Hold for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with clean hot water.
*Home machines must have a three way solenoid valve to be able to backflush with the Full Circle cleaner. Please consult with your machine's manual or the manufacturer before using if you are unsure if your machine has a three-way solenoid valve.
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.
Hario Skerton grinder is handy for manual home and travel grinding, it can also be slightly more cumbersome for an extended road trip where only a small amount of grinding will be done (for a more detailed comparison of the two grinders, check out this blog post: Hario Skerton vs. Mini Mill). For those trips (or homes) where a minimal amount of grinding is needed, the Hario Mini Mill Slim is the perfect grinding solution. The Mini Mill employs adjustable conical ceramic burrs for grinding any of the wide range of grinds employed in today’s coffee market. It can effortlessly handle 24 grams of anything from fine espresso to a coarse French Press setting. Because of its lightweight (0.5 lbs) and sleek plastic body, the Mini Mill easily fits into small carrying bags and suitcases without adding a lot of extra weight. This, in conjunction with the Aerobie AeroPress coffee maker, has the propensity to make excellent coffee anywhere hot water and fresh beans are available.
The Hario Mini Mill is a traveling coffee enthusiast’s dream come true.... and with its ability to grind to the fine quality needed for espresso, it can be paired with a hand-held travel espresso maker such as the mypressi TWIST (and an excellent choice of beans) to achieve a quality rivaling the product found in many high-end espresso machines. Whether the need is grinding beans for a french press, Aeropress, or mypressi, the Mini Mill Slim is the perfect travel solution.
The Fretta Iced Coffee Brewer is Hario's answer to brewing the perfect cup of iced coffee. Hario has combined their famous V60 brewer with a decanter and plastic diffuser to assure that the coffee is quickly cooled by hitting ice immediately after the brewing process. This quick heat transition is important in conserving the flavor of the coffee. The Fretta comes with 10 size 02 paper filters. We recommend that you purchase extra filters as well. To do this select filters as an add-on from the options on the right or go to our Hario 02 filter listing. Also recommend is a pouring kettle. We offer both the Hario Buono Kettle as well as the Kalita Wave Pot Kettle in the drop-down menu on the right.