You are here
Full Circle Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets
A basic, but often forgotten, rule to making great tasting coffee is keeping your equipment clean. The Full Circle Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets help you keep you espresso and coffee tasting great by cleaning out the old coffee oils and residue from your espresso machine and coffee equipment. The Full Circle brand is Urnex's newest cleaning product that is the product of years of work innovating a powerful yet environmentally conscious cleaning agent. The Full Circle espresso machine tablets avoid the use of any products derived from petroleum and phosphates and transparently lists all the ingredients used in each product.
- The Full Circle Tablets eliminate residue in espresso group heads, valves, and water ways. It is designed for both automatic and semi-automatic espresso machines.
- Cleans away coffee oils and residue helping to prevent unwanted stale and bitter flavors being carried into the final cup.
- Environmentally responsible: uses sustainable, naturally occurring ingredients (all ingredients are found in food or derived from plants).
- Includes 120 tablets
Fully Automatic Espresso Machine:
- Follow instructions on cleaning your machine from the manufacturer's manual.
Auto and Semi-Auto Espresso Machines:*
Backflush each group head:
- Insert blind filter and add 1 tablet per group. Replace portafilter in group.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop and wait for 10 seconds. Repeat this 5 times.
- Remove portafilter, run water through the group, reinsert.
- Repeat Step 2 without Full Circle Tablet (using only water).
- Pull a shot of espresso and discard.
- Soak filters and metal portion of portafilter (do not submerge plastic handle) for 30 minutes in 2 tablets per 32 oz. (1 L) of hot water.
- Rinse with water.
- Empty coffee from equipment and add 4 of Full Circle™ Tablets per 64 oz. (2 L) of brewer capacity directly into brew basket.
- Run a full brew cycle into each vessel. Hold for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with clean hot water.
*Backflushing is for machines with a three way solenoid valve. Please consult with your machine's manual or the manufacturer before using if you are unsure if your machine has a three-way solenoid valve.