You are here
The Tacky Wood Station, Manual Pour-Over Coffee Brewing Stand
Click here to see why
This product has options:
This stand is built to order by a local craftsman, therefore a 3-4 week lead time applies to each order. Please call before ordering to ensure that the lead time will work with your timetable.
The Tacky Station is a wood pour-over stand that pairs practicality with quality workmanship. Available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods, the shop owner or home user will enjoy the beauty and simplicity the station adds to the pour-over brewing process.
- Co-designed personally by a local Louisville barista and woodworker, the stand boasts a design that is simplistic, yet elegant.
- Designed specifically for the Hario V60 Manual Drip Brewer and Hario Heat Resistant Decanter or mug/cup.
- Default listing is for a Tacky Station with 2 holes. For a 1 hole or 3 hole station, choose different options upon checkout.
Integrated Drip Tray:
- The Tacky Stand comes optional with a drip tray. Drip tray is plastic with a stainless steel top.
- Drip tray is removable for cleaning and rinsing (available for all three stand sizes).
- Other custom design options are available for an additional cost (cost is determined by the changes). Email or call us (888-837-7892) with your custom ideas and we'll get you a quote.
Various Wood Options
Various Wood Options>The Tacky is available in different wood choices (choose the one you want in the checkout options above):