You are here
Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
- Versatile Design makes anything from single-cups of coffee to concentrated espresso-like coffee
- Entire process takes 30 seconds - perfect for the busy coffee enthusiast
- Exceptionally easy clean-up
- Constructed with BPA-Free plastic
- Standard features of the AeroPress®:
- Makes exceptionally high quality single cups of coffee.
- Implements full immersion brewing without over-extraction (since the grounds get pressed down immediately).
- Implements regulated pressure and water temperature to get espresso-like sweetness and strength.
- Multipurpose funnel can be used for grounds or water and is also designed as a holder for the press when using smaller mugs
- Durable plastic design makes for easy setup and cleanup.
- 350 included filters give ample opportunity for experimentation and enjoyment without the expense of constantly purchasing new ones.
- To purchase extra filters, click here: AeroPress® Filters, Pack of 350 .
AeroPress® package includes:
- AeroPress® plunger and chamber
- Paddle for stirring
- 350 microfilters and plastic filter holder
- Coffee Scoop
AeroPress® Brewing Process:
- Remove plunger and cap from chamber, insert filter into cap and twist cap back onto chamber.
- Place chamber over sturdy mug.
- Put two scoops of medium-fine ground coffee into the chamber with the provided AeroPress® scoop (appr. 24 grams)
- Pour hot water slowly into the chamber to the number "2" (Aerobi recommends 175ºF water but there is much debate and it seems that 195ºF water is a better temperature)
- Stir for 10 seconds with the provided paddle
- Wet the rubber seal and insert into the plunger, gently pressing down and maintaining an even pressure for 20-30 seconds until the plunger reaches the coffee.
- Enjoy sipping on your concentrated, espresso-like coffee or add some hot water to make a well-balanced, smooth cup of coffee
- To clean, simply rinse and reinsert the plunger. The AeroPress® is also dishwasher safe (top shelf only).
Recommended starting parameters:
- ~ 15 grams of coffee - medium grind
- ~ 250 milliliters of water
- ~ 195-205 degrees
- ~ 2:30 brew time