Elektra A1C Chrome Mini Verticale Espresso Machine - A1C
The Chrome Mini Verticale is a gorgeous looking machine that shows beauty in the beholder! Standing at 27" in height, this gleaming beauty can make espresso as good as she looks. The dual purpose, brass boiler can extract quality espresso in 'coffee' mode, and the brass boiler can provide adequate steaming capability for making cappuccino and latte beverages. As with any espresso machine, practice to espresso extraction and frothing are essential!The power and coffee push buttons are on the left hand side, while the button to go to steam mode is on the right hand side. Once warmed up to steam mode, the steam knob on the right hand side can be turned to open the steam valve and allow steam to exit the steam wand for frothing/steaming milk.
- Removable drip tray and cover.
- Three way solenoid valve allows quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction.
- Water reservoir can be removed by removing holding screw attached to bracket and reservoir.
- Finish: Chrome plating with clearcoat finish only needs to be wiped with a damp terry cloth.
- Accessories: One portafilter with bakelite handle and two spouts, one cup filter basket, two cup filter basket, plastic tamper, and plastic scoop.
- Water Reservoir Capacity: 2 liters.
- Assembly required: Eagle needs to be attached to dome with screw, washer, and extender. Please note that each eagle has its own distinction, meaning that they are not perfect from the mold.
- Cup holding tray under dome fits demitasse cups only.
- This machine is for home use only.
- This item ships via freight carrier. The free shipping includes delivery to curb.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
As the interest in specialty coffee continues to increase, so does the interest in brewing methods that best compliment the quality and ideals of specialty coffee. Up until this point there have been limited options when it comes to pour over brewing devices that offer both a small learning curve as well as excellent results. Garnering praise for both their calculated design and ease of use, the Kalita line of pour over brewers are helping that small list of brewers grow. The Kalita Wave Dripper is being offered in both small (1-2 people) and large (1-4 people). The small size is offered in both glass and stainless steel while the large size is offered in glass, stainless steel, and ceramic. For an overview of the unique style the Kalita Wave Dripper brings to the pour over method, a feature chart that overviews the design, technique, and advantage can be found below.
Few advancements in espresso machine technology over the past fifty years could be called revolutionary. The latest advancement featured in La Marzocco's Strada Electronic Paddle (EP) is one that has earned that title. Pressure profiling was first introduced into the mass market in 2009 by the Slayer Espresso Machine. The La Marzocco Strada takes this new technology to the next level by allowing the barista to save up to four pressure profiles at any given time. Along with the ability to save profiles, each group has a digital display that shows the temperature (±0.1°C), shot time, and current bars of pressure (±.1 Bar). The Strada perfectly combines the durability and workmanship of La Marzocco with the technology of the future.
We've looked long and hard for a scale that we can recommend for our avid manual brewing friends. The scale needed to have a high weight capacity, fast response time and precision calculations, and the ability to disable the auto-off feature to ensure the scale would not shut off mid-brew. The Jennings CJ4000 is the first scale we have offered that meets all of these requirements. With a 4000 gram capacity, accuracy to .5 gram, and the ability to disable the auto-off feature, the Jennings scale is the perfect companion to manual brewing.