You are here
Mazzer Mini Electronic Doserless Espresso Grinder - Type A
This product has options:
The Mazzer Mini Electronic grinder is ideal for the serious home barista. It is commercially designed, but its compact size is conducive to home kitchen use. Its variable grind settings and ease of use functions make this grinder an ideal choice. In addition to home espresso use, many have used this in a commercial setting as a grinder for pour over coffee brewing. This doserless Mazzer Mini E grinder grinds directly into the portafilter.
- Electronic version is doserless version of the Mazzer Mini meaning it grinds directly into the portafilter.
- Flat Steel Grinding Burrs: 64mm
- Coffee bean hopper capacity: 1.3 lbs
- Adjustable doser: 4g-9g
- Stepless grind settings
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum body.
- Short hopper designed to fit into a compact space.
- This electronic version is Type A: Push button panel operating device.
- Color: Black or Silver
- Short Hopper is available as an add-on by clicking for available options above. *The Short Hopper does not come with a lid, but the lid that comes with the grinder will fit it.*
What does Type A mean?
- Mazzer makes two types of Mazzer Mini Electronic grinders. Type A has push button controls for dosing that are on top of the dosing chamber. Type B, which we do not currently offer, has a button located between the dosing adjustments below the doser that the barista pushes with the portafilter to dose the coffee.
- With this Type A model, there are three push-buttons on the top for dosing: Single Dose, Double Dose, and the on-demand grind button.
- The On-Demand grind button will grind coffee as long as you are holding the button down. The Single and Double Dose buttons are pressed and then grind the programmed dosage that has been set.
- Dose of Single and Double shots can be set and adjusted via the digital display and controls.
MazzerIn an age where companies are frequently cutting corners on build quality to save cost, a company like Mazzer is a rarity. Whenever espresso grinders are being discussed, and the focus turns to quality, reliability, and longevity, Mazzer is consistently a standard to which others are held. New companies and designs hit the market, but the question needing to be asked is, "Sure, it works well now, but is it going to last as long as a Mazzer?" Mazzer espresso grinders come in a variety of model variations (doser and electronic) and sizes ranging from the low-volume Mazzer Mini to the super-high volume Mazzer Robur. Feel free to shoot us an e-mail or give us a call if you need help deciding on the right one!