Mazzer Mini Electronic Doserless Espresso Grinder - Type A
The Mazzer Mini Electronic grinder is ideal for the serious home barista. It is commercially designed, but its compact size is conducive to home kitchen use. Its variable grind settings and ease of use functions make this grinder an ideal choice. In addition to home espresso use, many have used this in a commercial setting as a grinder for pour over coffee brewing. This doserless Mazzer Mini E grinder grinds directly into the portafilter.
- Electronic version is doserless version of the Mazzer Mini meaning it grinds directly into the portafilter.
- Flat Steel Grinding Burrs: 64mm
- Coffee bean hopper capacity: 1.3 lbs
- Adjustable doser: 4g-9g
- Stepless grind settings
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum body.
- Short hopper designed to fit into a compact space.
- This electronic version is Type A: Push button panel operating device.
- Color: Black or Silver
- Short Hopper is available as an add-on by clicking for available options above. *The Short Hopper does not come with a lid, but the lid that comes with the grinder will fit it.*
What does Type A mean?
- Mazzer makes two types of Mazzer Mini Electronic grinders. Type A has push button controls for dosing that are on top of the dosing chamber. Type B, which we do not currently offer, has a button located between the dosing adjustments below the doser that the barista pushes with the portafilter to dose the coffee.
- With this Type A model, there are three push-buttons on the top for dosing: Single Dose, Double Dose, and the on-demand grind button.
- The On-Demand grind button will grind coffee as long as you are holding the button down. The Single and Double Dose buttons are pressed and then grind the programmed dosage that has been set.
- Dose of Single and Double shots can be set and adjusted via the digital display and controls.
Few advancements in espresso machine technology over the past fifty years could be called revolutionary. The latest advancement featured in La Marzocco's Strada Electronic Paddle (EP) is one that has earned that title. Pressure profiling was first introduced into the mass market in 2009 by the Slayer Espresso Machine. The La Marzocco Strada takes this new technology to the next level by allowing the barista to save up to four pressure profiles at any given time. Along with the ability to save profiles, each group has a digital display that shows the temperature (±0.1°C), shot time, and current bars of pressure (±.1 Bar). The Strada perfectly combines the durability and workmanship of La Marzocco with the technology of the future.
Ever forgotten water on the stove until it evaporated... needed to consistently maintain the temperature of your water without constantly monitoring it... been frustrated that your old kettle could not be removed from its electric base for easy pouring and cleaning? The Pino Digital Kettle Pro is the answer to these water heating frustrations! With such standard features as a Digital Display with which the water temperature can be set and maintained, an easily detachable base for quick and safe pouring and cleaning, an easy-to-read water gauge, and "No Water" protection which automatically turns the kettle off when it runs out of water; the Digital Kettle Pro is one of the top kettles for heating water quickly and efficiently.
We've looked long and hard for a scale that we can recommend for our avid manual brewing friends. The scale needed to have a high weight capacity, fast response time and precision calculations, and the ability to disable the auto-off feature to ensure the scale would not shut off mid-brew. The Jennings CJ4000 is the first scale we have offered that meets all of these requirements. With a 4000 gram capacity, accuracy to .5 gram, and the ability to disable the auto-off feature, the Jennings scale is the perfect companion to manual brewing.