Mazzer Mini Electronic Doserless Espresso Grinder - Type A
The Mazzer Mini Electronic grinder is ideal for the serious home barista. It is commercially designed, but its compact size is conducive to home kitchen use. Its variable grind settings and ease of use functions make this grinder an ideal choice. In addition to home espresso use, many have used this in a commercial setting as a grinder for pour over coffee brewing. This doserless Mazzer Mini E grinder grinds directly into the portafilter.
- Electronic version is doserless version of the Mazzer Mini meaning it grinds directly into the portafilter.
- Flat Steel Grinding Burrs: 64mm
- Coffee bean hopper capacity: 1.3 lbs
- Adjustable doser: 4g-9g
- Stepless grind settings
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum body.
- Short hopper designed to fit into a compact space.
- This electronic version is Type A: Push button panel operating device.
- Color: Black or Silver
- Short Hopper is available as an add-on by clicking for available options above. *The Short Hopper does not come with a lid, but the lid that comes with the grinder will fit it.*
What does Type A mean?
- Mazzer makes two types of Mazzer Mini Electronic grinders. Type A has push button controls for dosing that are on top of the dosing chamber. Type B, which we do not currently offer, has a button located between the dosing adjustments below the doser that the barista pushes with the portafilter to dose the coffee.
- With this Type A model, there are three push-buttons on the top for dosing: Single Dose, Double Dose, and the on-demand grind button.
- The On-Demand grind button will grind coffee as long as you are holding the button down. The Single and Double Dose buttons are pressed and then grind the programmed dosage that has been set.
- Dose of Single and Double shots can be set and adjusted via the digital display and controls.
Compak is a company dedicated to quality and craft. Their newest endeavor is a line of espresso grinders that raises the bar on control and efficiency. Aptly named "Fresh" for its innovative design and functionality, these grinders were created from conversations with baristas around the world and from the experience of a company that has been around for over 50 years. The K-10 Fresh offers a number of innovative features including: the ability to pre-set the the dosing time for a single and double shot to within a tenth of a second, manual push-button doser that keeps time of amount dosed on the digital display, and a completely new dosing system, electronics and control system. Also, the electronic display shows the selected grinding point, a configurable warning to change the burrs, promotional message with your logo, shot counter, and multi-language display.
The Fretta Iced Coffee Brewer is Hario's answer to brewing the perfect cup of iced coffee. Hario has combined their famous V60 brewer with a decanter and plastic diffuser to assure that the coffee is quickly cooled by hitting ice immediately after the brewing process. This quick heat transition is important in conserving the flavor of the coffee. The Fretta comes with 10 size 02 paper filters. We recommend that you purchase extra filters as well. To do this select filters as an add-on from the options on the right or go to our Hario 02 filter listing. Also recommend is a pouring kettle. We offer both the Hario Buono Kettle as well as the Kalita Wave Pot Kettle in the drop-down menu on the right.
$53.00Hario's stainless steel water kettle, the V60 Buono, has been spotted popping up in coffee houses and the kitchens of baristas for some time now. A detailed search on the web will reveal, for the moment at least, that the Buono seems to be widely accepted as the most useful pouring kettle available. What makes this kettle so popular amongst pour-over enthusiasts? Several reasons stand out.
First, the thin pouring spout enables greater pouring precision as well as a slower, more consistent and controlled rate of pour, both of which are very helpful in achieving a precise, prolonged extraction.
Second, the stainless steel construction and large 1 liter capacity contribute toward keeping up the brew temperature for the duration of the entire brew cycle.
Third, the ergonomics involved in the design of the kettle help to make using it much easier. This may not seem like much, but if you're brewing large batches of coffee and pouring for three or more minutes per batch, doing several batches of coffee will quickly become a chore if your kettle doesn't cooperate with you.
Combine all of these facets with the fact that the Buono is manufactured by Hario, a very popular name in the coffee-brewing community, and the kettle's popularity is easily understood. For best results, combine the Buono with a V60 Dripper or Chemex to get a truly exceptional cup of coffee.