Pino Digital Kettle Pro - 50 oz. (1.5 L)
Free ShippingxLucky you! This product qualifies for free shipping.
Click here to see why
- Price MatchxFound a better price somewhere else? We'll beat it! Call us at 888-810-5043 or fill out our price match form
- Gift ReturnablexNo need to worry that this may not be the toy your coffee geek wants. See our Extended Gift Return Policy for more information.
Why do we love it?
Ever forgotten water on the stove until it evaporated... needed to consistently maintain the temperature of your water without constantly monitoring it... been frustrated that your old kettle could not be removed from its electric base for easy pouring and cleaning? The Pino Digital Kettle Pro is the answer to these water heating frustrations! With such standard features as a Digital Display with which the water temperature can be set and maintained, an easily detachable base for quick and safe pouring and cleaning, an easy-to-read water gauge, and "No Water" protection which automatically turns the kettle off when it runs out of water; the Digital Kettle Pro is one of the top kettles for heating water quickly and efficiently.
Features of the Pino Digital Kettle Pro:
- Holds 50 oz. (1.5 L) of water
- Heats water to a desired temperature and then maintains that temperature
- Digital Display shows water temperature
- Made from quality stainless steel
- This is the new Pino ST-8715 Brushed Steel Model. The ST-8706 and ST-8708 Polished Steel are no longer produced by Pino.
- Set kettle digitally to heat up to a desired temperature.
- Digital controller maintains a constant temperature with +3% variation.
- 360 degree access for easy lifting and replacing of the kettle onto its base.
- Concealed stainless steel 1000 Watt heating base detaches easily and makes for safe cleaning of kettle.
- "No Water" protection turns the unit off if there is no water remaining in the kettle.
- Easy-to-see water gauge indicates water level in the kettle.
- Boils two cups of water in 120 seconds.
- 90 days limited manufacturer warranty.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Volume:||50 oz. (1.5 L)|
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.
One of the top coffee grinder manufacturers has just released one of the most versatile grinders to date. With the capability of grinding from French press to espresso, the Mahlkonig Pro M provides the grinding range that would normally require two separate grinders. The grinding range combined with features like the "hands free" operation and break functionality help make this grinder ideal for both low-medium volume commercial settings and home use.
As the interest in specialty coffee continues to increase, so does the interest in brewing methods that best compliment the quality and ideals of specialty coffee. Up until this point there have been limited options when it comes to pour over brewing devices that offer both a small learning curve as well as excellent results. Garnering praise for both their calculated design and ease of use, the Kalita line of pour over brewers are helping that small list of brewers grow. The Kalita Wave Dripper is being offered in both small (1-2 people) and large (1-4 people). The small size is offered in both glass and stainless steel while the large size is offered in glass, stainless steel, and ceramic. For an overview of the unique style the Kalita Wave Dripper brings to the pour over method, a feature chart that overviews the design, technique, and advantage can be found below.