You are here
Ascaso I-1 Espresso Grinder - Flat Burr with Doser
Click here to see why
This product has options:
Ascaso coffee grinders are beautiful, colorful, and most importantly, solid grinding machines. The Ascaso grinders have a Micrometric Regulation System (MRS), also known as stepless adjustment, to control the quality and consistency of the grinds. This allows for precise adjustments to the grind setting, necessary for properly dialing in your espresso grind.
- Includes Doser for easy grinding directly to espresso filter with stepless grinding adjustments. Doser cannot be removed.
- Simple Manual Operation: Simple on/off switch on the side of the grinder as well as an automatic on/off under the dispensing chute for fast grinding directly to a filter.
- Easy to Clean: To clean simply remove the bean hopper and cover. Can be completed in as little as 2 minutes.
- Large Hopper: Stores 1.3 pounds of coffee beans (enough for about 60 shots of espresso).
- Warranty: One year parts and labor limited to manufacturer's defect.
- Please Note: It can take between 3-5 minutes to turn the stepless adjustment knob to change settings from french press to espresso grind.
- *The Ascaso espresso coffee grinder is mainly suited for grinding for espresso only. Returns are not accepted if you purchase this grinder for other coffee brewing methods.