Ascaso I-1 i-Steel Grinder Flat Burr DOSERLESS - 1FSin
Ascaso coffee grinders are beautiful, colorful, and best of all, excellent grinding machines. The Ascaso grinders have a Micrometric Regulation System (MRS) also known as stepless adjustment to control the quality and consistency of the grinds. This system allows for unmatched, precise adjustments to the grind setting, which is critical for espresso grinding.
- Simple Manual Operation: Simple on/off switch on the side of the grinder as well as an automatic on/off under the dispensing chute for fast grinding directly to a filter.
- Easy to Clean: To clean simply remove the bean hopper and cover. Can be completed in as little as 2 minutes.
- Large Hopper: Stores 1.3 pounds of coffee beans (enough for about 60 shots of espresso).
- Does NOT include Doser.
- Motor Power: 250 W.
- Housing Material: Aluminum.
- Hopper Capacity: 600 g.
- Production: 6.6 lbs/hr.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor limited to manufacturer's defect.
- The Ascaso espresso coffee grinder is mainly suited for grinding for espresso only. Returns are not accepted if you purchase this grinder for other coffee brewing methods.
- Please Note: It can take between 3-5 minutes to turn the stepless adjustment knob to change settings from french press to espresso grind.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
Few advancements in espresso machine technology over the past fifty years could be called revolutionary. The latest advancement featured in La Marzocco's Strada Electronic Paddle (EP) is one that has earned that title. Pressure profiling was first introduced into the mass market in 2009 by the Slayer Espresso Machine. The La Marzocco Strada takes this new technology to the next level by allowing the barista to save up to four pressure profiles at any given time. Along with the ability to save profiles, each group has a digital display that shows the temperature (±0.1°C), shot time, and current bars of pressure (±.1 Bar). The Strada perfectly combines the durability and workmanship of La Marzocco with the technology of the future.
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.
For most companies it's hard to find motivation for pushing out new products if you find yourself on top already. This is not, however, the case with La Marzocco. The Italian based espresso machine manufacturer continues to push the envelop when it comes to innovations in espresso machine technology. The newest line from La Marzocco continues their progression in the specific areas of temperature stability and pressure profiling. We've discussed the Strada Electronic Paddle version in detail in our Strada EP blog post and listing for the 2 Group Strada EP. The Strada Mechanical Paddle employs technology similar to the Mechanical Paddles on other La Marzocco models but with a few new features including individual pressure gauges, digital PID control, and dedicated group boilers.