Astoria Gloria AL3 3 Group Lever-Operated Espresso Machine
ASTORIA has developed a full line of espresso machines suitable for various market demands. The Astoria Gloria is a lever operated espresso machine, which packages modern functionality in a retro exterior.
- 3 Lever-operated groupheads
- Astoria is one of the few manufacturers of commercial espresso machines to still offer a full line of piston (lever) operated espresso machines.
- These dependable and affordable machines are particularly appreciated by expert baristas for brewing personalized shots of espresso.
- This lever/manual control machine is a simply designed machine, but it requires more training than a Gloria automatic espresso machine.
- Connecting hoses, rechargeable water softener and portafilters supplied with machine.
- If you are looking for a traditional way of brewing the best of espresso the Gloria has the look and the power to do it well.
- This version brews coffee by releasing the spring activated lever-piston.
- Each pull delivers a 1 oz. size espresso.
- Please Note: Lever-action groupheads require a longer recovery time between shots in order to dissipate pressure. This machine is a great machine, but it may not be optimal for your shop with a busy drive-thru. In the case of a high traffic shop, a Gloria automatic machine might be a better fit.
- Boiler Capacity: 18 qts
- Frame Construction: Electroplated steel assembled without welding
- Outer Body: Baked enamel steel with painted ABS side panels
- Steam Wands: Stainless steel
- Heating Element: 5000 Watt
- Cup Height: 7 in. (Group Head to drain tray)
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
$53.00Hario's stainless steel water kettle, the V60 Buono, has been spotted popping up in coffee houses and the kitchens of baristas for some time now. A detailed search on the web will reveal, for the moment at least, that the Buono seems to be widely accepted as the most useful pouring kettle available. What makes this kettle so popular amongst pour-over enthusiasts? Several reasons stand out.
First, the thin pouring spout enables greater pouring precision as well as a slower, more consistent and controlled rate of pour, both of which are very helpful in achieving a precise, prolonged extraction.
Second, the stainless steel construction and large 1 liter capacity contribute toward keeping up the brew temperature for the duration of the entire brew cycle.
Third, the ergonomics involved in the design of the kettle help to make using it much easier. This may not seem like much, but if you're brewing large batches of coffee and pouring for three or more minutes per batch, doing several batches of coffee will quickly become a chore if your kettle doesn't cooperate with you.
Combine all of these facets with the fact that the Buono is manufactured by Hario, a very popular name in the coffee-brewing community, and the kettle's popularity is easily understood. For best results, combine the Buono with a V60 Dripper or Chemex to get a truly exceptional cup of coffee.
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.
One of the top coffee grinder manufacturers has just released one of the most versatile grinders to date. With the capability of grinding from French press to espresso, the Mahlkonig Pro M provides the grinding range that would normally require two separate grinders. The grinding range combined with features like the "hands free" operation and break functionality help make this grinder ideal for both low-medium volume commercial settings and home use.