Astoria Gloria AL3 3 Group Lever-Operated Espresso Machine
ASTORIA has developed a full line of espresso machines suitable for various market demands. The Astoria Gloria is a lever operated espresso machine, which packages modern functionality in a retro exterior.
- 3 Lever-operated groupheads
- Astoria is one of the few manufacturers of commercial espresso machines to still offer a full line of piston (lever) operated espresso machines.
- These dependable and affordable machines are particularly appreciated by expert baristas for brewing personalized shots of espresso.
- This lever/manual control machine is a simply designed machine, but it requires more training than a Gloria automatic espresso machine.
- Connecting hoses, rechargeable water softener and portafilters supplied with machine.
- If you are looking for a traditional way of brewing the best of espresso the Gloria has the look and the power to do it well.
- This version brews coffee by releasing the spring activated lever-piston.
- Each pull delivers a 1 oz. size espresso.
- Please Note: Lever-action groupheads require a longer recovery time between shots in order to dissipate pressure. This machine is a great machine, but it may not be optimal for your shop with a busy drive-thru. In the case of a high traffic shop, a Gloria automatic machine might be a better fit.
- Boiler Capacity: 18 qts
- Frame Construction: Electroplated steel assembled without welding
- Outer Body: Baked enamel steel with painted ABS side panels
- Steam Wands: Stainless steel
- Heating Element: 5000 Watt
- Cup Height: 7 in. (Group Head to drain tray)
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
$449.00The Baratza Vario looks much like Baratza's other offerings (i.e., the Encore, Virtuoso, and Preciso) in regard to silhouette, footprint, and general design. Those who've used them extensively, however, know that there's far more than mere nomenclature that separates the Vario from its brethren. Practically speaking, it has shown to give a consistently uniform and desirable grind for the full grind spectrum, all the way from espresso to press pot, something no other non-commercial grinder currently out on the market can boast. It is a highly efficient machine, wasting very little in the way of coffee grounds, but it shines in its ability to produce excellent espresso, shot after shot after shot, a feature aided by the three timed dosing presets it allows the user to store and recall at the push of a button.
One of the top coffee grinder manufacturers has just released one of the most versatile grinders to date. With the capability of grinding from French press to espresso, the Mahlkonig Pro M provides the grinding range that would normally require two separate grinders. The grinding range combined with features like the "hands free" operation and break functionality help make this grinder ideal for both low-medium volume commercial settings and home use.
$15.00The Prima Coffee t-shirt exudes coolness and style, and is a prerequisite for genuine hipster status. You are sure to gain instant coffee street cred when sporting one of these fine shirts, which are more epic than Three Wolf Moon. Whether you are in need of an extra layer of clothing for the harsh winter, looking for an extra boost in self-confidence, or if you just want to attract the attention of your favorite barista, this shirt is exactly what you are looking for. Coming in sizes S-XL and in four colors (Black, Chocolate Brown, Fatigue Green, and Navy Blue), this shirt is sure to satisfy your fashion needs, and is likely to bring you all sorts of friendships you never could have imagined.