Astoria Gloria Line 2 Group Automatic Espresso Machine - SAE 2
Equipped with heat exchangers, thermocompensated group heads, and preinfusion technology, the Gloria SAE2 allows for optimum versatility and control. Chosen for its performance, reliability and quality craftsmanship, it can withstand the demand of the busiest coffee shop or the traffic of a large restaurant.
- This model can dispense 6 different coffee dosages from each brewing head and also comes with an independent semiautomatic override brewing switch.
- Real max. production capability: 480 espresso servings per hour.
- Electroplated steel assembled without welding.
- Outer body consists of baked enamel steel with painted ABS side panels.
- Connecting hoses, rechargeable water softener and three portafilters supplied with machine.
- Other Features:
- Boiler Capacity: 12 qts
- Advanced pre-infusion and thermocompensation group technology
- Raised groups for cups up to 16oz
- Extra long stainless steel steam wands
- Timer controlled water tap
- Ergonomically designed porta-filter handles and steam valve knobs
- Built-in water cooled motor and adjustable vane pump
- Electric cup warmer with temperature control
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Model:||Gloria SAE 2|
One of the top coffee grinder manufacturers has just released one of the most versatile grinders to date. With the capability of grinding from French press to espresso, the Mahlkonig Pro M provides the grinding range that would normally require two separate grinders. The grinding range combined with features like the "hands free" operation and break functionality help make this grinder ideal for both low-medium volume commercial settings and home use.
Ever forgotten water on the stove until it evaporated... needed to consistently maintain the temperature of your water without constantly monitoring it... been frustrated that your old kettle could not be removed from its electric base for easy pouring and cleaning? The Pino Digital Kettle Pro is the answer to these water heating frustrations! With such standard features as a Digital Display with which the water temperature can be set and maintained, an easily detachable base for quick and safe pouring and cleaning, an easy-to-read water gauge, and "No Water" protection which automatically turns the kettle off when it runs out of water; the Digital Kettle Pro is one of the top kettles for heating water quickly and efficiently.
For most companies it's hard to find motivation for pushing out new products if you find yourself on top already. This is not, however, the case with La Marzocco. The Italian based espresso machine manufacturer continues to push the envelop when it comes to innovations in espresso machine technology. The newest line from La Marzocco continues their progression in the specific areas of temperature stability and pressure profiling. We've discussed the Strada Electronic Paddle version in detail in our Strada EP blog post and listing for the 2 Group Strada EP. The Strada Mechanical Paddle employs technology similar to the Mechanical Paddles on other La Marzocco models but with a few new features including individual pressure gauges, digital PID control, and dedicated group boilers.