Astoria Gloria Line 4 Group Automatic Espresso Machine - SAE 4
Astoria's Gloria SAE4 is the automatic espresso machine for the large specialty coffee retailers. With a large boiler and powerful heating element, it can supply a constant flow of dry steam for the preparation of espresso based drinks in the busiest coffee shop.
- This model can dispense 6 different coffee dosages from each brewing head and also comes with independent semiautomatic override brewing switches on two.
- Real max. production capability: 960 espresso servings per hour.
- Electroplated steel assembled without welding.
- Outer body consists of baked enamel steel with painted ABS side panels.
- Connecting hoses, rechargeable water softener and three portafilters supplied with machine.
- Other Features:
- Boiler Capacity: 24.5 qts
- Advanced pre-infusion and thermocompensation group technology
- Raised groups for cups up to 16oz
- Extra long stainless steel steam wands
- Temperature adjustable and timer controlled water tap
- Ergonomically designed porta-filter handles and steam valve knobs
- Built-in water cooled motor and adjustable vane pump
- Electronic cup warmer with temperature control
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Model:||Gloria SAE 4|
The Fretta Iced Coffee Brewer is Hario's answer to brewing the perfect cup of iced coffee. Hario has combined their famous V60 brewer with a decanter and plastic diffuser to assure that the coffee is quickly cooled by hitting ice immediately after the brewing process. This quick heat transition is important in conserving the flavor of the coffee. The Fretta comes with 10 size 02 paper filters. We recommend that you purchase extra filters as well. To do this select filters as an add-on from the options on the right or go to our Hario 02 filter listing. Also recommend is a pouring kettle. We offer both the Hario Buono Kettle as well as the Kalita Wave Pot Kettle in the drop-down menu on the right.
$48.62Tampers are as diverse as the baristas who use them. Our new tamper meets the needs of almost any barista, whether professionally trained or newly beginning. With its durable aluminum handle and wide, smooth top, the tamper is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably into the palm unlike other overly rounded handles which can press a little too tightly into the hand of the barista, or flat topped handles which can become uncomfortable after extended use.
The base of the Prima tamper is of a hefty 304 stainless steel design. This solid steel base combined with the light, detachable aluminum handle adds balanced weight to the tamper which helps aid the barista in providing an even tamp, shot after shot.
One of the top coffee grinder manufacturers has just released one of the most versatile grinders to date. With the capability of grinding from French press to espresso, the Mahlkonig Pro M provides the grinding range that would normally require two separate grinders. The grinding range combined with features like the "hands free" operation and break functionality help make this grinder ideal for both low-medium volume commercial settings and home use.