Astoria Perla 1 Group Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine - AEP JUN
ASTORIA has developed a full line of espresso machines suitable for various market demands. The Perla AEP, equipped with a heat exchanger and a thermocompensated group head, provides optimum temperature control during the entire brewing process.
- The Astoria PERLA AEP semi-automatic espresso machine is engineered with the latest ergonomic features.
- This semi-automatic model gives the barista the ability to control the extraction process with the touch of a button.
- One Thermocompensated Grouphead
- Adjustable rotary vane pump.
- Quiet, water cooled 1/5 hp. electric motor, automatic water filler.
- High output multi-directional stainless steel wand with anti-burning sleeves.
- Dual setting main switch to power the heating element after the filling of the boiler.
- Thermocompensated group head with preinfusion technology.
- Color: Burgundy Standard (Inox Optional - See options above).
- Boiler Capacity: 6 qts.
- Frame Construction: Electroplated steel assembled without welding
- Sides, Rear Panels: Baked enamel steel
- Steam Wands: Stainless Steel
- Heating Element: 2000 W
- Cup Height: 5-3/4 in. (Group Head to tray)
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
$81.98It can be difficult in the world of specialty coffee to find a brewer that not only looks fantastic but also produces a fantastic product. Eva Solo has done an exceptional job of combining both elements into the Cafe Solo. The Solo seems a little strange upon first glance for the very reason that it may be the first coffee brewer of its kind: one that is clothed. The designers at Eva Solo had the ingenious idea of using the same material that keeps divers warm (neoprene) and wrapping it around the glass carafe... thus keeping the coffee hot during the 4 minute brewing period.
Not only are its looks something to take seriously, but the Solo's coffee is not to be underestimated. Because of its use of "total immersion" brewing (similar to that of a french press), the grounds are evenly and completely submersed in water. This provides extraction that is difficult to achieve by other methods of brewing. It is advisable, however, that once the 4 minutes of extraction is complete, the coffee should be immediately served or transferred into a thermal pot (we recommend one of the Zojirushi carafes). This will prevent over-extraction from taking place which results in a bitter tasting coffee.
The Cafe Solo is unquestionably a unique and exceptional specialty coffee manual brewer. Because of its simple usability and superior design, the Cafe Solo is a force to be reckoned with in the specialty coffee world.
One of the top coffee grinder manufacturers has just released one of the most versatile grinders to date. With the capability of grinding from French press to espresso, the Mahlkonig Pro M provides the grinding range that would normally require two separate grinders. The grinding range combined with features like the "hands free" operation and break functionality help make this grinder ideal for both low-medium volume commercial settings and home use.
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.