Astoria Perla 4 Group Automatic Espresso Machine - SAE 4
ASTORIA has developed a full line of espresso machines suitable for various market demands. The Perla SAE, equipped with heat exchangers and thermocompensated group heads, provides optimum temperature control during the entire brewing process.
- The Astoria PERLA SAE automatic espresso machine is engineered with the latest ergonomic features.
- This automatic model gives the barista the ability to program 4 different coffee dosages for each group head, and there is also a push button for semi-automatic brewing.
- Four Thermocompensated Groupheads
- Adjustable rotary vane pump.
- Quiet, water cooled 1/5 hp. electric motor, automatic water filler.
- High output multi-directional stainless steel wands with anti-burning sleeves.
- Dual setting main switch to power the heating element after the filling of the boiler.
- Thermocompensated group heads with preinfusion technology.
- Color: Burgundy Standard (Inox Optional - See options above).
- Boiler Capacity: 24.3 qts.
- Frame Construction: Electroplated steel assembled without welding
- Sides, Rear Panels: Baked enamel steel
- Steam Wands: Stainless Steel
- Heating Element: 5000 W
- Cup Height: 5-3/4 in. (Group Head to tray)
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
The Fretta Iced Coffee Brewer is Hario's answer to brewing the perfect cup of iced coffee. Hario has combined their famous V60 brewer with a decanter and plastic diffuser to assure that the coffee is quickly cooled by hitting ice immediately after the brewing process. This quick heat transition is important in conserving the flavor of the coffee. The Fretta comes with 10 size 02 paper filters. We recommend that you purchase extra filters as well. To do this select filters as an add-on from the options on the right or go to our Hario 02 filter listing. Also recommend is a pouring kettle. We offer both the Hario Buono Kettle as well as the Kalita Wave Pot Kettle in the drop-down menu on the right.
One of the top coffee grinder manufacturers has just released one of the most versatile grinders to date. With the capability of grinding from French press to espresso, the Mahlkonig Pro M provides the grinding range that would normally require two separate grinders. The grinding range combined with features like the "hands free" operation and break functionality help make this grinder ideal for both low-medium volume commercial settings and home use.
$48.62Tampers are as diverse as the baristas who use them. Our new tamper meets the needs of almost any barista, whether professionally trained or newly beginning. With its durable aluminum handle and wide, smooth top, the tamper is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably into the palm unlike other overly rounded handles which can press a little too tightly into the hand of the barista, or flat topped handles which can become uncomfortable after extended use.
The base of the Prima tamper is of a hefty 304 stainless steel design. This solid steel base combined with the light, detachable aluminum handle adds balanced weight to the tamper which helps aid the barista in providing an even tamp, shot after shot.