You are here
Astoria Rapallo 2 Group Lever-Operated Espresso Machine - AL2
ASTORIA has developed a full line of espresso machines suitable for various market demands. The Astoria Rapallo packages modern functionality in a retro exterior.
- The Astoria Rapallo AL2 is a two group professional lever operated espresso machine.
- It is a modern replica of Astoria's first standard production espresso machine built in 1968.
- This lever/manual control machine is a simply designed machine, but it requires more training than the semi-automatic Rapallo.
- If you are looking for a traditional way of brewing the best of espresso the Rapallo has the look and the power to do it right.
- This version brews coffee by releasing the spring activated lever-piston.
- Each pull delivers a 1 oz. size espresso coffee.
- Connecting hoses and three portafilters supplied with machine.
- Please Note: Lever-action groupheads require a longer recovery time between shots in order to dissipate pressure. This machine is a great machine, but it may not be optimal for your shop with a busy drive-thru. In the case of a high traffic shop, the semi-automatic Rapallo might be a better fit.
- Boiler Capacity: 12 qts.
- Frame Construction: Electroplated steel assembled without welding
- Sides, Rear Panels: Baked Enamel Stainless Steel
- Heating Element: 4000 W
- Cup Height: 5-3/4 in. (Group Head to drain tray)
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.