Compak K-10 Pro Barista Espresso Grinder - 3.75 lb. Capacity
Developed to offer the perfect tool for the professional barista. The Pro Barista version (formerly WBC version) of Compak's K-10 Conic model incorporates the improvements required by the most prestigious baristas for competition at its highest level.
- Official grinder of the World Barista Championship from 2006-2008.
- Exclusive, advanced system of conical burrs with a revolutions reducer.
- Guarantees the greatest grinding power with the least heating, conserving all the coffee™s properties.
- Available in Black or Polished Aluminum (see options above)
- 1-year warranty from the date of purchase on materials used and workmanship.
- Hopper Capacity (lb/kg)- 3.75/1.7
- Ground Coffee Capacity (lb/g)- 0.7/300
- Production (lb-h/kg-h)- 35-39/16-18
- Motor Power (w)- 760
- RPM- 300
- Grinding Disc Diameter (in/mm)- conical 2.7/68
- Special Features:
- Powerful 1hp motor with gear reduction system
- 68 mm conical burrs
- High resistance switch
- Aluminum lever, fork, and doser
- Special competition doser
- WBC signage
- Ergonomic doser cover
Few advancements in espresso machine technology over the past fifty years could be called revolutionary. The latest advancement featured in La Marzocco's Strada Electronic Paddle (EP) is one that has earned that title. Pressure profiling was first introduced into the mass market in 2009 by the Slayer Espresso Machine. The La Marzocco Strada takes this new technology to the next level by allowing the barista to save up to four pressure profiles at any given time. Along with the ability to save profiles, each group has a digital display that shows the temperature (±0.1°C), shot time, and current bars of pressure (±.1 Bar). The Strada perfectly combines the durability and workmanship of La Marzocco with the technology of the future.
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.
For most companies it's hard to find motivation for pushing out new products if you find yourself on top already. This is not, however, the case with La Marzocco. The Italian based espresso machine manufacturer continues to push the envelop when it comes to innovations in espresso machine technology. The newest line from La Marzocco continues their progression in the specific areas of temperature stability and pressure profiling. We've discussed the Strada Electronic Paddle version in detail in our Strada EP blog post and listing for the 2 Group Strada EP. The Strada Mechanical Paddle employs technology similar to the Mechanical Paddles on other La Marzocco models but with a few new features including individual pressure gauges, digital PID control, and dedicated group boilers.