Compak R-100 Retail/Industrial Coffee Grinder - 2.2 lb. Capacity
Compak's line of Retail/Industrial grinders were designed specifically for coffee shops, supermarkets, and bulk coffee sales, as well as grinding for roasters and laboratory testing.
- Created for coffee points of purchase, whether it's coffee shops, large supermarkets or roaster laboratories.
- Production of up to 2.2 pounds per minute which guarantees homogenous and cold grinding without waste.
- Frontal selection of various types of coffee, from Turkish to French Press.
- Uses an illuminated, electronic, micrometric regulator, which makes it ideal for self-service points of purchase due to its comfortable and intuitive operation.
- 1-year warranty from the date of purchase on materials used and workmanship.
- Hopper Capacity (lb/kg)- 2.2/1
- Production (lb-min/kg-min)- 1.5/0.7
- Motor Power (w)- 650
- RPM- 1100
- Grinding Disc Diameter (in/mm)- 4/100
- Special Features:
- Cooling system with overload motor protector
- Easy to use control dial
- Long-life, resharpenable burrs
- Anti-static Teflon lining
- Hopper security system
- Easy service maintenance
- Bag shaker
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
Few advancements in espresso machine technology over the past fifty years could be called revolutionary. The latest advancement featured in La Marzocco's Strada Electronic Paddle (EP) is one that has earned that title. Pressure profiling was first introduced into the mass market in 2009 by the Slayer Espresso Machine. The La Marzocco Strada takes this new technology to the next level by allowing the barista to save up to four pressure profiles at any given time. Along with the ability to save profiles, each group has a digital display that shows the temperature (±0.1°C), shot time, and current bars of pressure (±.1 Bar). The Strada perfectly combines the durability and workmanship of La Marzocco with the technology of the future.
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.
For most companies it's hard to find motivation for pushing out new products if you find yourself on top already. This is not, however, the case with La Marzocco. The Italian based espresso machine manufacturer continues to push the envelop when it comes to innovations in espresso machine technology. The newest line from La Marzocco continues their progression in the specific areas of temperature stability and pressure profiling. We've discussed the Strada Electronic Paddle version in detail in our Strada EP blog post and listing for the 2 Group Strada EP. The Strada Mechanical Paddle employs technology similar to the Mechanical Paddles on other La Marzocco models but with a few new features including individual pressure gauges, digital PID control, and dedicated group boilers.