You are here
Compak R-120 Retail/Industrial Coffee Grinder - 4.75 lb. Capacity
Click here to see why
This product has options:
Compak's line of Retail/Industrial grinders were designed specifically for coffee shops, supermarkets, and bulk coffee sales, as well as grinding for roasters and laboratory testing.
- Made for high levels of coffee grinding, capable of grinding up to 5 pounds per minute.
- Adapts perfectly for the use required by coffee roasters and coffee shops that demand high productivity.
- Conserves all the qualities of each cup of coffee thanks to the perfect cut of the grinding discs and advanced refrigeration system.
- Includes a clip to hold the bag and a vibrating plate for leveling.
- Selection of various types of coffee, from Turkish to French Press, using an illuminated, electronic, micrometric regulator.
- 1-year warranty from the date of purchase on materials used and workmanship.
- Hopper Capacity (lb/kg)- 4.75/2.15
- Production (lb-min/kg-min)- 2.2/1
- Motor Power (w)- 1050
- RPM- 1130
- Grinding Disc Diameter (in/mm)- 4.7/120
- Special Features:
- Cooling system with overload motor protector
- Easy to use control dial
- Long-life, resharpenable burrs
- Anti-static Teflon lining
- Hopper security system
- Easy service maintenance
- Bag shaker
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
CompakCompak Coffee Grinders have been manufacturing high quality espresso and coffee grinders for over 50 years. The quality of Compak grinders is derived from their meticulous manufacturing process. Compak's manufacturing process includes hand assembling all of their machines, using only the highest quality steel and aluminum components. In addition to quality, Compak has one of the most extensive ranges of professional coffee grinders available on the market, adapted to grind any type of coffee for any type of business.
Hi, Natalie. We aren't aware of any public resources for tech training, but Compak has their own technicians who service machines that are shipped back to their warehouse. We'd encourage you to contact Compak regarding performance issues and repairs.