La Marzocco FB/80 3 Group Mechanical Paddle Manual Espresso Machine
Featuring PID temperature controls, solid-state relays, pre-heating system and adjustable steam flow. The FB/80 takes temperature stability to a new level, electronically monitoring all machine functions. Saturated brewing groups and dual-boiler technology inside. Ideal for locations where top quality in the cup & design are equally important.
- Dual-boiler technology and saturated brewing groups.
- Steam Boiler Capacity: 11 Liters.
- Coffee Boiler Capacity: 5 Liters.
- Manual Pre-Infusion Mechanical Paddle.
- 3 Groups.
- Stainless steel boilers & brewing groups.
- PID temperature control (proportional integral derivative).
- Brew water pre-heating system.
- Multifunction keypads and digital display.
- Customized steam valve with adjustable steam flow.
- Omni-directional stainless steel steam wands.
- Hot water economizer.
- High wattage heating elements.
Manual Pre-Infusion with La Marzocco's Mechanical Paddle:
- Results that match the traditional "lever" machine, without the exertion!
- pre-infusion under water supply network pressure through shift of the mechanical valve inside the group head.
- pre-infusion under water supply network pressure simultaneously on all groups, even with the pump turned on.
- manual regulation of water flow on the coffee panel.
Options (call for more info):
- High base (for larger cups sizes).
- High legs.
- Cup warmer.
- Auto steam.
- Custom colors (standard is metallic red or metallic blue antigua).
- Portaflon kit with coated portafilters and steam wands.
- Barista lights.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Voltage:||200 Single/Three Phase (see options below)|
Compak is a company dedicated to quality and craft. Their newest endeavor is a line of espresso grinders that raises the bar on control and efficiency. Aptly named "Fresh" for its innovative design and functionality, these grinders were created from conversations with baristas around the world and from the experience of a company that has been around for over 50 years. The K-10 Fresh offers a number of innovative features including: the ability to pre-set the the dosing time for a single and double shot to within a tenth of a second, manual push-button doser that keeps time of amount dosed on the digital display, and a completely new dosing system, electronics and control system. Also, the electronic display shows the selected grinding point, a configurable warning to change the burrs, promotional message with your logo, shot counter, and multi-language display.
Small, lightweight, and portable, the Skerton is the ideal hand grinder for the traveling coffee enthusiast, or the home enthusiast on a limited budget. The Skerton employs adjustable conical ceramic burrs for grinding any of the wide range of grinds employed in today’s coffee market. It can easily handle anything from fine espresso to a coarse French Press setting. The Skerton’s detachable 100 gr. glass jar is perfect for collecting the grounds, and in combination with the plastic screw-on lid (included in order) can even double as a storage unit for whole beans on those long trips. After grinding is finished, cleaning the Skerton is as easy as placing the unit in the dishwasher since the entire grinder is dishwasher safe. Whether you desire a quality, handy grinder for the road or enjoy the fine art of manual coffee preparation, the Hario Skerton is the ideal candidate. For an even more portable hand grinder from Hario, check out the Mini Mill (for a more detailed comparison of the two grinders, check out this blog post: Hario Skerton vs. Mini Mill).
Few advancements in espresso machine technology over the past fifty years could be called revolutionary. The latest advancement featured in La Marzocco's Strada Electronic Paddle (EP) is one that has earned that title. Pressure profiling was first introduced into the mass market in 2009 by the Slayer Espresso Machine. The La Marzocco Strada takes this new technology to the next level by allowing the barista to save up to four pressure profiles at any given time. Along with the ability to save profiles, each group has a digital display that shows the temperature (±0.1°C), shot time, and current bars of pressure (±.1 Bar). The Strada perfectly combines the durability and workmanship of La Marzocco with the technology of the future.