La Marzocco FB/80 4 Group Mechanical Paddle Manual Espresso Machine
Featuring PID temperature controls, solid-state relays, pre-heating system and adjustable steam flow. The FB/80 takes temperature stability to a new level, electronically monitoring all machine functions. Saturated brewing groups and dual-boiler technology inside. Ideal for locations where top quality in the cup & design are equally important.
- Dual-boiler technology and saturated brewing groups.
- Steam Boiler Capacity: 14.5 Liters.
- Coffee Boiler Capacity: 6.8 Liters.
- Manual Pre-Infusion Mechanical Paddle.
- 4 Groups.
- Stainless steel boilers & brewing groups.
- PID temperature control (proportional integral derivative).
- Brew water pre-heating system.
- Multifunction keypads and digital display.
- Customized steam valve with adjustable steam flow.
- Omni-directional stainless steel steam wands.
- Hot water economizer.
- High wattage heating elements.
Manual Pre-Infusion with La Marzocco's Mechanical Paddle:
- Results that match the traditional "lever" machine, without the exertion!
- pre-infusion under water supply network pressure through shift of the mechanical valve inside the group head.
- pre-infusion under water supply network pressure simultaneously on all groups, even with the pump turned on.
- manual regulation of water flow on the coffee panel.
Options (call for more info):
- High base (for larger cups sizes).
- High legs.
- Cup warmer.
- Auto steam.
- Custom colors (standard is metallic red or metallic blue antigua).
- Portaflon kit with coated portafilters and steam wands.
- Barista lights.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Voltage:||200 Single/Three Phase (see options below)|
We've looked long and hard for a scale that we can recommend for our avid manual brewing friends. The scale needed to have a high weight capacity, fast response time and precision calculations, and the ability to disable the auto-off feature to ensure the scale would not shut off mid-brew. The Jennings CJ4000 is the first scale we have offered that meets all of these requirements. With a 4000 gram capacity, accuracy to .5 gram, and the ability to disable the auto-off feature, the Jennings scale is the perfect companion to manual brewing.
$48.62Tampers are as diverse as the baristas who use them. Our new tamper meets the needs of almost any barista, whether professionally trained or newly beginning. With its durable aluminum handle and wide, smooth top, the tamper is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably into the palm unlike other overly rounded handles which can press a little too tightly into the hand of the barista, or flat topped handles which can become uncomfortable after extended use.
The base of the Prima tamper is of a hefty 304 stainless steel design. This solid steel base combined with the light, detachable aluminum handle adds balanced weight to the tamper which helps aid the barista in providing an even tamp, shot after shot.
Ever forgotten water on the stove until it evaporated... needed to consistently maintain the temperature of your water without constantly monitoring it... been frustrated that your old kettle could not be removed from its electric base for easy pouring and cleaning? The Pino Digital Kettle Pro is the answer to these water heating frustrations! With such standard features as a Digital Display with which the water temperature can be set and maintained, an easily detachable base for quick and safe pouring and cleaning, an easy-to-read water gauge, and "No Water" protection which automatically turns the kettle off when it runs out of water; the Digital Kettle Pro is one of the top kettles for heating water quickly and efficiently.