La Marzocco Linea 2 Group Mechanical Paddle Manual Espresso Machine
A heavy duty machine that has helped launch the finest independent coffee bars as well as the global leaders in specialty coffee retail, the Linea sets the standards by which all other professional espresso machines are judged. Thanks to its saturated brewing groups and dual-boiler technology, the Linea performs consistently in the highest volume settings.
- Dual-boiler technology and saturated brewing groups.
- PID (proportional integral derivative) which allows temperature control, comes standard on the Manual Paddle version.
- Manual Pre-Infusion Mechanical Paddle.
- Stainless steel boilers and brewing groups.
- Omni-directional stainless steel steam wands.
- Solid stainless steel housing and base.
- Sight glass for water level monitoring of steam boiler.
Manual Pre-Infusion with La Marzocco's Mechanical Paddle:
- Results that match the traditional "lever" machine, without the exertion!
- pre-infusion under water supply network pressure through shift of the mechanical valve inside the group head.
- pre-infusion under water supply network pressure simultaneously on all groups, even with the pump turned on.
- manual regulation of water flow on the coffee panel.
Options (call for more info):
- High base (for larger cups sizes).
- High legs.
- Cup warmer.
- High wattage heating elements.
- Barista lights.
- PID Temperature control (proportional integral derivative).
- Portaflon kit with coated portafilters and steam wands.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Machine Type:||2 Group - Manual Paddle|
|Basket Size:||Ridged 57 mm|
|Coffee Boiler Size:||3.4 L|
|Steam Boiler Size:||7 L|
|Electrical:||208-240 Single Phase / 3600 Watts / 30 AMP (see options)|
|Dimensions:||28" W x 22" D x 18" H|
For most companies it's hard to find motivation for pushing out new products if you find yourself on top already. This is not, however, the case with La Marzocco. The Italian based espresso machine manufacturer continues to push the envelop when it comes to innovations in espresso machine technology. The newest line from La Marzocco continues their progression in the specific areas of temperature stability and pressure profiling. We've discussed the Strada Electronic Paddle version in detail in our Strada EP blog post and listing for the 2 Group Strada EP. The Strada Mechanical Paddle employs technology similar to the Mechanical Paddles on other La Marzocco models but with a few new features including individual pressure gauges, digital PID control, and dedicated group boilers.
The Fretta Iced Coffee Brewer is Hario's answer to brewing the perfect cup of iced coffee. Hario has combined their famous V60 brewer with a decanter and plastic diffuser to assure that the coffee is quickly cooled by hitting ice immediately after the brewing process. This quick heat transition is important in conserving the flavor of the coffee. The Fretta comes with 10 size 02 paper filters. We recommend that you purchase extra filters as well. To do this select filters as an add-on from the options on the right or go to our Hario 02 filter listing. Also recommend is a pouring kettle. We offer both the Hario Buono Kettle as well as the Kalita Wave Pot Kettle in the drop-down menu on the right.
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.