La Marzocco Linea 4 Group Mechanical Paddle Manual Espresso Machine
A heavy duty machine that has helped launch the finest independent coffee bars as well as the global leaders in specialty coffee retail, the Linea sets the standards by which all other professional espresso machines are judged. Thanks to its saturated brewing groups and dual-boiler technology, the Linea performs consistently in the highest volume settings.
- Dual-boiler technology and saturated brewing groups.
- Steam Boiler Capacity: 15 Liters.
- Coffee Boiler Capacity: 6.8 Liters.
- Manual Pre-Infusion Mechanical Paddle.
- 4 Groups.
- Stainless steel boilers & brewing groups.
- Omni-directional stainless steel steam wands.
- Solid stainless steel housing and base.
- Sight glass for water level monitoring of steam boiler.
Manual Pre-Infusion with La Marzocco's Mechanical Paddle:
- Results that match the traditional "lever" machine, without the exertion!
- pre-infusion under water supply network pressure through shift of the mechanical valve inside the group head.
- pre-infusion under water supply network pressure simultaneously on all groups, even with the pump turned on.
- manual regulation of water flow on the coffee panel.
Options (call for more info):
- High base (for larger cups sizes).
- High legs.
- Cup warmer.
- High wattage heating elements.
- Barista lights.
- PID Temperature control (proportional integral derivative).
- Portaflon kit with coated portafilters and steam wands.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Voltage:||200 Single/Three Phase (see options below)|
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.
For most companies it's hard to find motivation for pushing out new products if you find yourself on top already. This is not, however, the case with La Marzocco. The Italian based espresso machine manufacturer continues to push the envelop when it comes to innovations in espresso machine technology. The newest line from La Marzocco continues their progression in the specific areas of temperature stability and pressure profiling. We've discussed the Strada Electronic Paddle version in detail in our Strada EP blog post and listing for the 2 Group Strada EP. The Strada Mechanical Paddle employs technology similar to the Mechanical Paddles on other La Marzocco models but with a few new features including individual pressure gauges, digital PID control, and dedicated group boilers.
$81.98It can be difficult in the world of specialty coffee to find a brewer that not only looks fantastic but also produces a fantastic product. Eva Solo has done an exceptional job of combining both elements into the Cafe Solo. The Solo seems a little strange upon first glance for the very reason that it may be the first coffee brewer of its kind: one that is clothed. The designers at Eva Solo had the ingenious idea of using the same material that keeps divers warm (neoprene) and wrapping it around the glass carafe... thus keeping the coffee hot during the 4 minute brewing period.
Not only are its looks something to take seriously, but the Solo's coffee is not to be underestimated. Because of its use of "total immersion" brewing (similar to that of a french press), the grounds are evenly and completely submersed in water. This provides extraction that is difficult to achieve by other methods of brewing. It is advisable, however, that once the 4 minutes of extraction is complete, the coffee should be immediately served or transferred into a thermal pot (we recommend one of the Zojirushi carafes). This will prevent over-extraction from taking place which results in a bitter tasting coffee.
The Cafe Solo is unquestionably a unique and exceptional specialty coffee manual brewer. Because of its simple usability and superior design, the Cafe Solo is a force to be reckoned with in the specialty coffee world.