Mahlkonig DK 15 LH Industrial Coffee Grinder
Every Mahlkonig grinder immediately gives the impression of professionalism. Easy to clean and operate, its life is dedicated to preserving the fine aroma of your valuable coffee.
- Tungsten Carbide Burrs.
- Movable container for the ground product.
- Powerful three-phase motor with surface cooling and high starting torque.
- Extremely wear resistant, precision grinding discs for a homogeneous ground product.
- Grind adjustment wheels provide accurate and easily repeated control over the grinding process.
- Optional mobile stainless steel container with a capacity of approx. 53 gal (200 litres) simplifies transport of the ground product (choose option when checking out).
- Tungsten Carbide grinding burrs provide maximum longevity in burr life.
- Once ordered, each grinder will be specifically manufactured in Germany before being shipped so there will be an 60-80 day lead time from the time it is ordered (unless expedited is chosen in the options for the lead time).
- Hopper Capacity- 66 lbs.
- Grinding Capacity (medium)- 400 lbs/hr.
- Frequency/Phase- 60 Hz/3 Phase.
- Motor- 9.7 amps/3 hp.
- Grinding Disc Diameter- 130 mm.
- Grinding Disc Material- Tungsten Carbide.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Model:||DK 15 LH|
For most companies it's hard to find motivation for pushing out new products if you find yourself on top already. This is not, however, the case with La Marzocco. The Italian based espresso machine manufacturer continues to push the envelop when it comes to innovations in espresso machine technology. The newest line from La Marzocco continues their progression in the specific areas of temperature stability and pressure profiling. We've discussed the Strada Electronic Paddle version in detail in our Strada EP blog post and listing for the 2 Group Strada EP. The Strada Mechanical Paddle employs technology similar to the Mechanical Paddles on other La Marzocco models but with a few new features including individual pressure gauges, digital PID control, and dedicated group boilers.
The Fretta Iced Coffee Brewer is Hario's answer to brewing the perfect cup of iced coffee. Hario has combined their famous V60 brewer with a decanter and plastic diffuser to assure that the coffee is quickly cooled by hitting ice immediately after the brewing process. This quick heat transition is important in conserving the flavor of the coffee. The Fretta comes with 10 size 02 paper filters. We recommend that you purchase extra filters as well. To do this select filters as an add-on from the options on the right or go to our Hario 02 filter listing. Also recommend is a pouring kettle. We offer both the Hario Buono Kettle as well as the Kalita Wave Pot Kettle in the drop-down menu on the right.
We've looked long and hard for a scale that we can recommend for our avid manual brewing friends. The scale needed to have a high weight capacity, fast response time and precision calculations, and the ability to disable the auto-off feature to ensure the scale would not shut off mid-brew. The Jennings CJ4000 is the first scale we have offered that meets all of these requirements. With a 4000 gram capacity, accuracy to .5 gram, and the ability to disable the auto-off feature, the Jennings scale is the perfect companion to manual brewing.