Nuova Simonelli Aurelia Digit 2 Group Espresso Coffee Machine with Smart Wand
Nuova Simonelli has produced espresso machines for over 70 years manufacturing machines that promise premium performance under demanding circumstances. Their coffee machines are reliable, user friendly, multifunctional, and ergonomic. The Nuova Simonelli Aurelia Coffee Machine is the official espresso machine of the World Barista Championships. The Aurelia Digit 2 Group is praised for its technology, maximum practicality, and easy use.
- Each group head has a one liter boiler of fresh water on reserve that never comes in contact with a heating element, thus, avoiding alkalinity spikes from stagnant water.
- Soft Infusion System guarantees a perfect extraction.
- Boiler Capacity: 14 liters
- Steam wand Cool-Touch system.
- Smart Wand automatically steams/froths milk and turns off at a preset temperature.
- Only espresso machine certified as ergonomic by the European Institute of Psychology and Ergonomics.
- Special Features only available on Digit model include: programmable on/off controls, beverage counter, preset maintenance with self-diagnosis, programmable milk temperature, and USB connection for computer interface.
- Installation included.
- Warranty: 1 year Labor and 2 years Parts.
- Work surface supports low cup or tall glass.
- Automatic washing cycle.
- Electric cup warmer.
- Requires a Nema L6-30 Twist power receptacle.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
Few advancements in espresso machine technology over the past fifty years could be called revolutionary. The latest advancement featured in La Marzocco's Strada Electronic Paddle (EP) is one that has earned that title. Pressure profiling was first introduced into the mass market in 2009 by the Slayer Espresso Machine. The La Marzocco Strada takes this new technology to the next level by allowing the barista to save up to four pressure profiles at any given time. Along with the ability to save profiles, each group has a digital display that shows the temperature (±0.1°C), shot time, and current bars of pressure (±.1 Bar). The Strada perfectly combines the durability and workmanship of La Marzocco with the technology of the future.
As the interest in specialty coffee continues to increase, so does the interest in brewing methods that best compliment the quality and ideals of specialty coffee. Up until this point there have been limited options when it comes to pour over brewing devices that offer both a small learning curve as well as excellent results. Garnering praise for both their calculated design and ease of use, the Kalita line of pour over brewers are helping that small list of brewers grow. The Kalita Wave Dripper is being offered in both small (1-2 people) and large (1-4 people). The small size is offered in both glass and stainless steel while the large size is offered in glass, stainless steel, and ceramic. For an overview of the unique style the Kalita Wave Dripper brings to the pour over method, a feature chart that overviews the design, technique, and advantage can be found below.
One of the top coffee grinder manufacturers has just released one of the most versatile grinders to date. With the capability of grinding from French press to espresso, the Mahlkonig Pro M provides the grinding range that would normally require two separate grinders. The grinding range combined with features like the "hands free" operation and break functionality help make this grinder ideal for both low-medium volume commercial settings and home use.