Nuova Simonelli Musica Pour Over Espresso Machine
Nuova Simonelli has produced espresso machines for over 70 years, manufacturing machines that promise premium performance under demanding circumstances. Their coffee machines are reliable, user friendly, multifunctional, and ergonomic. The Musica puts the quality of Nuova Simonelli's commercial machines into a more compact, single group. prosumer machine. The incredible temperature stability of the Musica's famous thermo-compensated grouphead along with the plentiful steaming power makes this machine a coveted machine for home enthusiasts or espresso catering.
Free Espresso Machine Starter Kit With Purchase!
Kit Option 1 Includes:
Kit Option 2 Includes:
*Call or e-mail for size adjustments or substitutions.
- Water temperature is stabilized by an efficient heat exchanger inside the boiler tank (insulated to save energy).
- Large 2 Liter Copper Boiler.
- Heat-Exhanger allows you to steam milk and pull shots at the same time and ensures plenty of steam available for foaming milk.
- Thermo Compensated Grouphead is and has a pre-infusion system that allows a soft beginning to the extraction process.
- Programmable Hot water spout.
- 3 Liter Water Tank, complete with waterstop valve and anti-scale cartridge, is located behind the large cup warmer shelf on the top. We also sells a direct water connection version (Musica Direct Connect Listing).
- The professional portafilter has an ergonomic design, as does the practical cursor steam lever
- The elegant button pad with backlit soft-touch buttons (the brightness can be adjusted) is also an intuitive instrument panel with indicator lights ("no water" and "heating element on").
- The volumetric dosing system can store up to three different dose settings
- Beautiful stainless steel body
- Standard version comes with black rim. The "Lux" model features glowing soft blue lights in the place of the black rim. This model does have an additional cost and can be selected from the menu above. The lights can be turned on and off independently of the machine.
- Visible boiler pressure gauge
- Steam lever similar to commercial Nuova Simonelli machines allows you to easily control the steam pressure.
- Before hitting the steam nozzle, point the end of the steam wand into an empty container or point it towards the drip tray. This is to get rid of the water that might first come out when you turn on the steam wand.
- When dry steaming begins exiting the steam wand, you can turn it off. You are now ready to start steaming your milk.
- Do not fill your milk pitcher more than halfway full with cold milk
- Make sure the tip of the steam wand is fully submerged before you turn on the steam.
- After you begin steaming, you can raise the steam wand so that the tip is barely submerged. If the tip is submerged too much the milk will begin to squeal meaning it needs more aeration. If you bring the tip too far out you will hear a heavy chirping or sucking sound. This will result in big bubbles and a possible mess.
- You should aim for slight chirping up until the milk reaches room temperature. At that point you can submerge the tip of the wand to one side of the pitcher to create a swirling motion. Continue this until the steaming pitcher becomes too hot to the touch or a couple seconds after you have to take your hand off of the bottom or side (this should be around 140°).
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double).
- Stainless Steel blank disk for backflushing
- Plastic Tamper
- Coffee Scoop
- Incredible build quality from a renown espresso machine company.
- Heat Exchanger machine with large 2 L boiler will produce plenty of steam.
- Hot water tap.
- A sturdy machine that will take up quite a bit of space on your cabinet. (10 5/8" W x 15 3/4" D x 16 15/16" H)
- Hefty price tag.
- Plain water backflushing should be done at least once a week. To backflush, use the portafilter's backflush disc. Take out your single or double basket and securely place the blank insert into the portafilter. To perform a plain water backflush, place the portafilter into the group head. Then raise the brew lever all the way up for 15 seconds, and then lower it. Water will forcefully discharge out of the bottom of the group into the drip tray; this is normal. Repeat three to five times.
- Backflush with detergent like Urnex Full Circle (see options above) once every fifty extractions.
- Warranty: One-year labor and two years parts provided by US distributor.
|Model:||Musica - Tank|
|Boiler Type:||Heat Exchanger|
|Three Way Solenoid:||Yes|
|Basket Size:||58 mm|
|Coffee Boiler:||2 L|
|Water Reservoir:||3 L|
|Electrical:||110 volts / 1200 Watts / 15 Amps|
|Dimensions:||10 5/8" W x 15 3/4" D x 16 15/16" H|
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
$53.00Hario's stainless steel water kettle, the V60 Buono, has been spotted popping up in coffee houses and the kitchens of baristas for some time now. A detailed search on the web will reveal, for the moment at least, that the Buono seems to be widely accepted as the most useful pouring kettle available. What makes this kettle so popular amongst pour-over enthusiasts? Several reasons stand out.
First, the thin pouring spout enables greater pouring precision as well as a slower, more consistent and controlled rate of pour, both of which are very helpful in achieving a precise, prolonged extraction.
Second, the stainless steel construction and large 1 liter capacity contribute toward keeping up the brew temperature for the duration of the entire brew cycle.
Third, the ergonomics involved in the design of the kettle help to make using it much easier. This may not seem like much, but if you're brewing large batches of coffee and pouring for three or more minutes per batch, doing several batches of coffee will quickly become a chore if your kettle doesn't cooperate with you.
Combine all of these facets with the fact that the Buono is manufactured by Hario, a very popular name in the coffee-brewing community, and the kettle's popularity is easily understood. For best results, combine the Buono with a V60 Dripper or Chemex to get a truly exceptional cup of coffee.
Ever forgotten water on the stove until it evaporated... needed to consistently maintain the temperature of your water without constantly monitoring it... been frustrated that your old kettle could not be removed from its electric base for easy pouring and cleaning? The Pino Digital Kettle Pro is the answer to these water heating frustrations! With such standard features as a Digital Display with which the water temperature can be set and maintained, an easily detachable base for quick and safe pouring and cleaning, an easy-to-read water gauge, and "No Water" protection which automatically turns the kettle off when it runs out of water; the Digital Kettle Pro is one of the top kettles for heating water quickly and efficiently.
The Fretta Iced Coffee Brewer is Hario's answer to brewing the perfect cup of iced coffee. Hario has combined their famous V60 brewer with a decanter and plastic diffuser to assure that the coffee is quickly cooled by hitting ice immediately after the brewing process. This quick heat transition is important in conserving the flavor of the coffee. The Fretta comes with 10 size 02 paper filters. We recommend that you purchase extra filters as well. To do this select filters as an add-on from the options on the right or go to our Hario 02 filter listing. Also recommend is a pouring kettle. We offer both the Hario Buono Kettle as well as the Kalita Wave Pot Kettle in the drop-down menu on the right.