You are here
Astoria Perla Line 2 Group Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine - AEP 2
Click here to see why
This product has options:
ASTORIA has developed a full line of espresso machines suitable for various market demands. The Perla AEP, equipped with heat exchangers and thermocompensated group heads, provides optimum temperature control during the entire brewing process.
- The Astoria PERLA AEP semi-automatic espresso machine is engineered with the latest ergonomic features.
- This semi-automatic model gives the barista the ability to control the extraction process with the touch of a button.
- Two Thermocompensated Groupheads
- Adjustable rotary vane pump.
- Quiet, water cooled 1/5 hp. electric motor, automatic water filler.
- High output multi-directional stainless steel wands with anti-burning sleeves.
- Dual setting main switch to power the heating element after the filling of the boiler.
- Thermocompensated group heads with preinfusion technology.
- Color: Burgundy Standard (Inox Pictured Optional - See options above).
- Boiler Capacity: 11 qts.
- Frame Construction: Electroplated steel assembled without welding
- Sides, Rear Panels: Baked enamel steel
- Steam Wands: Stainless Steel
- Heating Element: 4000 W
- Cup Height: 5-3/4 in. (Group Head to tray)
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
AstoriaAstoria is an Italian-based espresso machine manufacturing company focused on providing quality machines at an affordable price. Aside from their affordability, espresso machines produced by Astoria are known for their longevity and ability to produce exceptional espresso based beverages. For those looking for a quality commercial espresso machine on a budget, Astoria is the machine for you.