You are here
Cafe at Home Espresso Set-Up - Silvia and Preciso
Click here to see why
This product has options:
We are often asked what we recommend as the most affordable espresso machine and espresso grinder. Depending on the customer's needs, that recommendation almost always lands squarely the two machines we're bringing together in this bundle: the Rancilio Silvia and the Baratza Preciso. When it comes to high quality home espresso machines, the Rancilio Silvia is arguably the most popular semi-automatic home espresso machine of the last 15 years. Praised for its build quality and style at an affordable cost, this single-boiler machine has gained a massive fan-base over the years. Similarly, before the Baratza Virtuoso Preciso, you would be hard pressed to find a grinder capable of producing a good quality espresso grind under $350. With the Baratza Virtuoso Preciso you have freedom of up to 440 possible grinding adjustments. This allows you to have the small enough increments to perfectly dial in your espresso grind. Taking the quality and affordability brought about by both the Silvano and Preciso, we believe this bundle is the best deal you'll find for a complete home espresso set-up.
Rancilio Silvia Features:
- Stainless Steel Body
- 300mL Brass Boiler
- Commercial size grouphead (58mm)
- A 3-way solenoid valve which depressurizes the grouphead allowing the user to remove the portafilter immediately after pulling a shot.
- 2 Liter Water Reservoir
- *Backflush disk not included, may be added by selecting "Click for Available Options" above.
- For more details on the Silvano, see our Rancilio Silvia listing.
Baratza Virtuoso Preciso Features:
- Advance burrs help produce a more consistent grind.
- There are 40 steps from French Press to Espresso and a micro-adjustment lever which further divides these steps into 11 smaller increments.
- Pulse grind button on the front of the grinder allows for small dosage.
- For more details on the Preciso, see our Baratza Virtuoso Preciso listing.
For what you need to get started making great espresso, we recommend adding the Home Espresso Starter Kit below by selecting it from the options above. These items in this kit total $160 when bought separately, but we're offering them for $99 when added to this Cafe at Home Bundle.