You are here
La Marzocco GS/3 The "Lite" Professional Auto-Volumetric Home Espresso Machine
Click here to see why
This product has options:
La Marzocco's GS/3 dramatically resets standards for performance among home and light commercial espresso machines. Borrowing many of its features from La Marzocco's commercial espresso machines, the GS/3 compares favorably to the finest high volume machines on the market today. In a tiny footprint, with water reservoir or plumb-in options, GS/3 suits home use and has sufficient steam power and performance recovery for many commercial applications including restaurants, catering and professional offices.
- Automatic Dosing: programmable dosage buttons for single and double shots
- Dual steel boilers: 3.5 liters for steam, 1.5 liters for coffee
- Optimized temperature stability: saturated groups, PID temperature control within ±.5°C, pre-heated brew water
- Safe water components: "cool-touch" hot water tap and protected steam wand
- Self-contained unit: internal volumetric pump and 3.5-liter water reservoir
- Intuitive user interface: multifunction keypads and digital display
For brewing, steaming, and maintenance tips, check out our Beginner's Guides:
1600 or 2100 watts
La MarzoccoWhether or not their competition admits it, La Marzocco's influence on the espresso world is unprecedented. Double-boilers and saturated group heads are just a couple of the technological innovations they have brought to the masses. Their espresso machines are well-known for their workmanship and durable build, crafted to handle the highest volume environments without compromising quality.
There is no La Marzocco with grinding capabilities. You're looking for The GS/3 AV (Automatic Volumetric).