Mypressi Twist V2 Refreshed Hand-Held Espresso Maker
Free ShippingxLucky you! This product qualifies for free shipping.
Click here to see why
- Price MatchxFound a better price somewhere else? We'll beat it! Call us at 888-810-5043 or fill out our price match form
- Gift ReturnablexNo need to worry that this may not be the toy your coffee geek wants. See our Extended Gift Return Policy for more information.
We're sorry but we can no longer supply these great products since Espressi, Inc is no longer distributing through US dealers. This product can only be obtained directly from the manufacturer.
The idea of the mypressi TWIST began when its creator craved an espresso on his honeymoon in some exotic espresso-less location. He contemplated what the world would look like with an ultra portable, cheap, high-quality espresso maker... and the mypressi TWIST was born. At 0.38 oz and 10.5" x 3.5" x 3.5", the TWIST is extremely lightweight and portable. Simply grind your favorite espresso beans with the just-as-portable Hario Mini Mill Slim, add hot water, and pull the trigger. The secret to the pressurized flow is an N2O cartridge hidden in the handle which provides an operating pressure of 135 psi (9 bars).
While this all may seem fairly unimpressive in a world of $10,000 espresso machines, it doesn't take too stringent of an internet search to find reviews comparing the quality of the TWIST's shots to those of machines much more expensive. If you enjoy quality espresso and (1) travel a lot, or (2) don't want to leave your home and don't want to buy a prosumer machine, or (3) plan to honeymoon in an exotic location with no specialty coffee shops, the mypressi TWIST may be exactly what you are looking for.
Unique Features of the Mypressi Twist V2 Refreshed:
- Improved design provides increased thermal stability, retaining and providing more consistent heat shot after shot.
- Non-slip grip combats accidental dropping.
- Casings on the top cap and water bowl are of a new and improved design.
- Shot counter helps keep track of shots to enable better tracking of N2O usage, among other uses.
- Contains nearly a dozen other minor improvements to the original design to help make the Mypressi V2 Refreshed a truly remarkable espresso machine.
Standard Features of the Mypressi Twist V2 Refreshed:
- Ideal for home, office, or travel use
- Hand-held and completely portable
- Requires no external power source
- Utilizes ground coffee or ESE pods (with optional adapter)
- Each N2O gas cartridge produces 8 single or 4 double shots
- Winner of the SCAA's 2009 “Best New Product” Award in the Coffee or Tea Preparation & Serving Equipment for the Consumer category.
- Pressure: 135 psi (9 bars).
- Utilizes 100% recyclable N2O Gas Cartridges (find extra N2O cartridges here).
- Ideal extraction occurs in 20-30 seconds.
- Extremely easy to clean without the need for tablets or specialized supplies... just rinse.
- Stylish and award winning patented design.
- Now available in black and red. Choose color in options above.
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Mypressi TWIST hand-held espresso maker
- 1 x Pressurized 53mm double-shot (14-21g) basket
- 1 x Standard 53mm double-shot (14-21g) basket
- 1 x Single-shot 53mm (7g) basket
- 1 x ESE pod adapter
- 1 x 53mm tamper
- 4 x 8g N2O pressure cartridges
- 1 x Tote Bag
- 1 x Drip-catcher coaster/tamping mat
- 1 x O-ring replacement Kit
- 1 x User guide with recipes
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Operating Pressure:||135 psi (9 bars)|
|Ideal Extraction:||20-30 seconds|
$449.00The Baratza Vario looks much like Baratza's other offerings (i.e., the Encore, Virtuoso, and Preciso) in regard to silhouette, footprint, and general design. Those who've used them extensively, however, know that there's far more than mere nomenclature that separates the Vario from its brethren. Practically speaking, it has shown to give a consistently uniform and desirable grind for the full grind spectrum, all the way from espresso to press pot, something no other non-commercial grinder currently out on the market can boast. It is a highly efficient machine, wasting very little in the way of coffee grounds, but it shines in its ability to produce excellent espresso, shot after shot after shot, a feature aided by the three timed dosing presets it allows the user to store and recall at the push of a button.
$1,687.00(For a guest barista review, click here.) Anfim's Super Caimano espresso grinder, upon its initial release, was a solid addition to any high-end coffee house. It featured a 75mm flat burr set that helped to give a very consistent grind, allowing baristas to rely upon it for excellent shot-to-shot uniformity. When dialing in a coffee, the Super Caimano had 70 holes in its adjustment collar to allow for tinkering between shots. Now, however, Anfim has added an additional 20 spots for a total of 90 holes in the adjustment collar. The benefit of this? When dialing in and finding the sweet spot for any coffee being used to pull shots of espresso, a key factor the barista must take into consideration is the size of the grind particles. Yes, uniformity and consistency of those grind particles is also key, but the ability to make tiny, incremental adjustments is always helpful when striving to find the right balance of all a coffee's characteristics when pulled as espresso.
Ever forgotten water on the stove until it evaporated... needed to consistently maintain the temperature of your water without constantly monitoring it... been frustrated that your old kettle could not be removed from its electric base for easy pouring and cleaning? The Pino Digital Kettle Pro is the answer to these water heating frustrations! With such standard features as a Digital Display with which the water temperature can be set and maintained, an easily detachable base for quick and safe pouring and cleaning, an easy-to-read water gauge, and "No Water" protection which automatically turns the kettle off when it runs out of water; the Digital Kettle Pro is one of the top kettles for heating water quickly and efficiently.