Quick Mill Andreja Premium Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
Spawning from the craft and ingenuity of our distributor for Quick Mill, the Andreja Premium is a fine-tuned evolution of the Quick Mill Andreja. The meticulous technical and mechanical enhancements worked into the Premium have resulted in a fine-tuned workhorse of a machine. The machine holds true to its progressive heritage with updates in the newest version including: a new hinged cover, an easily accessible expansion valve, custom made steam and hot water knobs, a three position power switch, and an option to upgrade to multi-directional joystick steam and hot water assemblies. The Andreja sets itself apart from its sibling the Quick Mill Anita by its crafted casing, no-burn steam wand, and ability to be plumbed in.
- High-quality #304 stainless steel construction individually crafted.
- Faema E61 lever action grouphead. A commercial quality grouphead that helps greater ensure temperature stability
- Thermo Siphon Circulation helps brewing temperatures remain steady.
- Heat-Exhanger allows you to steam milk and pull shots at the same time.
- 3 Liter Water Tank with low water warning.
- 1.6 Liter Insulated Copper Boiler keeps the water temperature stable and your kitchen and machine electrical components cool.
- No-Burn Steam and Hot Water Wands.
- The Andreja can be Plumbed-In (additional plumbing kit purchase required, contact us if you plan to plumb in the machine).
- Three position power switch (Fill Boiler, On, Off) which prevents damage at start-up.
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection and brass ends.
- 1,400 Watt bottom load heater.
- Hinged Cover on top makes it easy to access water reservoir.
- Large, pull-out stainless drip tray with 50 ounce capacity.
- Easily Accessible Expansion Valve under top cover of machine allowing you to adjust your pump pressure without removing the machine casing.
- Custom made Steam and Hot Water Knobs
- Top Cover with Cup Warming Tray and Rail.
- Two pressure gauges, one for steam and one for the group.
- Gicar Electronic Control Board
- Option to upgrade to multi-directional joystick steam and hot water assemblies
- Before turning the steam nozzle, point the end of the steam wand into an empty container or point it towards the drip tray. This is to get rid of the water that might first come out when you turn on the steam wand.
- When dry steaming begins exiting the steam wand, you can turn it off. You are now ready to start steaming your milk.
- Do not fill your milk pitcher more than halfway full with cold milk
- Make sure the tip of the steam wand is fully submerged before you turn on the steam.
- After you begin steaming, you can raise the steam wand so that the tip is barely submerged. If the tip is submerged too much the milk will begin to squeal meaning it needs more aeration. If you bring the tip too far out you will hear a heavy chirping or sucking sound. This will result in big bubbles and a possible mess.
- You should aim for slight chirping up until the milk reaches room temperature. At that point you can submerge the tip of the wand to one side of the pitcher to create a swirling motion. Continue this until the steaming pitcher becomes too hot to the touch or a couple seconds after you have to take your hand off of the bottom or side (this should be around 140°).
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double).
- Stainless Steel blank disk for backflushing
- We recommend purchasing a 58 mm Prima Coffee Tamper from the drop down menu above
- High quality internal components carefully selected for longevity and easy maintenance.
- Heat Exchanger machine with large 1.6 L boiler will produce plenty of steam.
- No burn steam and hot water arms, which are often upgrades, come standard.
- Dual Pressure Gauges and Notification Lights ensure you're always aware of the state of the machine.
- A sturdy machine that will take up quite a bit of space on your cabinet. (11.5" W x 17.5" D x 15.75" H)
- Although the E-61 and thermo siphon circulation help keep temperatures stable, there is no P.I.D. for digital temperature control.
- Plain water backflushing should be done at least once a week. To backflush, use the portafilter's backflush disc. Take out your single or double basket and securely place the blank insert into the portafilter. To perform a plain water backflush, place the portafilter into the group head. Then raise the brew lever all the way up for 15 seconds, and then lower it. Water will forcefully discharge out of the bottom of the group into the drip tray; this is normal. Repeat three to five times.
- Backflush with detergent like Cafiza (see options above) once every fifty extractions.
- Direct water connection requirement: connection must be made to a cold water supply line only.
- Warranty: ***Purchases made between October 11th, 2011 and December 31st, 2011 receive an additional year of warranty coverage, making it Two Years of parts and labor provided by US distributor.***
|Boiler Type:||Heat Exchanger|
|Three Way Solenoid:||Yes|
|Basket Size:||58 mm|
|Coffee Boiler:||1.6 L|
|Water Reservoir:||3 L|
|Electrical:||110 volts / 1400 Watts / 15 Amps|
|Dimensions:||11.5" W x 17.5" D x 15.75" H (to top of rail)|
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
We've looked long and hard for a scale that we can recommend for our avid manual brewing friends. The scale needed to have a high weight capacity, fast response time and precision calculations, and the ability to disable the auto-off feature to ensure the scale would not shut off mid-brew. The Jennings CJ4000 is the first scale we have offered that meets all of these requirements. With a 4000 gram capacity, accuracy to .5 gram, and the ability to disable the auto-off feature, the Jennings scale is the perfect companion to manual brewing.
$48.62Tampers are as diverse as the baristas who use them. Our new tamper meets the needs of almost any barista, whether professionally trained or newly beginning. With its durable aluminum handle and wide, smooth top, the tamper is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably into the palm unlike other overly rounded handles which can press a little too tightly into the hand of the barista, or flat topped handles which can become uncomfortable after extended use.
The base of the Prima tamper is of a hefty 304 stainless steel design. This solid steel base combined with the light, detachable aluminum handle adds balanced weight to the tamper which helps aid the barista in providing an even tamp, shot after shot.
Ever forgotten water on the stove until it evaporated... needed to consistently maintain the temperature of your water without constantly monitoring it... been frustrated that your old kettle could not be removed from its electric base for easy pouring and cleaning? The Pino Digital Kettle Pro is the answer to these water heating frustrations! With such standard features as a Digital Display with which the water temperature can be set and maintained, an easily detachable base for quick and safe pouring and cleaning, an easy-to-read water gauge, and "No Water" protection which automatically turns the kettle off when it runs out of water; the Digital Kettle Pro is one of the top kettles for heating water quickly and efficiently.