Quick Mill Anita Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
Free ShippingxLucky you! This product qualifies for free shipping.
Click here to see why
- Price MatchxFound a better price somewhere else? We'll beat it! Call us at 888-810-5043 or fill out our price match form
- Gift ReturnablexNo need to worry that this may not be the toy your coffee geek wants. See our Extended Gift Return Policy for more information.
Strikingly similiar to its sibling, the Andreja Premium, the Quick Mill Anita is the product of an in-depth collaboration between our distributor and Quick Mill. The Anita implements the same meticulous technical and mechanical enhancements worked into the Andreja but lacks the no-burn steam and hot water wands as well as the ability to be directly plumbed into a water source, a feature often not desired for a home setting. The newest update of the Anita model includes: a new hinged cover, an easily accessible expansion valve, a four-hole .9 mm tip steam tip, and a new three position power switch.
- High-quality #304 stainless steel construction
- Faema E61 lever action grouphead. A commercial quality grouphead that helps greater ensure temperature stability
- Thermo Siphon Circulation helps brewing temperatures remain steady
- Heat-Exchanger allows you to steam milk and pull shots at the same time
- 3 Liter Water Tank with low water safety feature
- 1.6 Liter Insulated Copper Boiler keeps the water temperature stable and your kitchen and machine electrical components cool
- Articulating Stainless Steel Hot Water and Steam Wand with four .9 mm steam tip holes
- Three position power switch (Fill Boiler, On, Off) which prevents damage at start-up
- Two pressure gauges, one for steam and one for the group
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection and brass ends
- 1,400 Watt bottom load heater
- Hinged Cover on top makes it easy to access water reservoir
- Large, pull-out stainless drip tray with 50 ounce capacity
- Easily Accessible Expansion Valve under top cover of machine allowing you to adjust your pump pressure without removing the machine casing
- Gicar Electronic Control Board
- Commercial Vacuum Breaker Valve
- Precise magnetic sensor switch controls water tank level does not cut power to pump, only to the heating circuit
- Resettable High Limit
- Easily Accessible Boiler Drain
- Before turning the steam nozzle, point the end of the steam wand into an empty container or point it towards the drip tray. This is to get rid of the water that might first come out when you turn on the steam wand.
- When dry steaming begins exiting the steam wand, you can turn it off. You are now ready to start steaming your milk.
- Do not fill your milk pitcher more than halfway full with cold milk
- Make sure the tip of the steam wand is fully submerged before you turn on the steam.
- After you begin steaming, you can raise the steam wand so that the tip is barely submerged. If the tip is submerged too much the milk will begin to squeal meaning it needs more aeration. If you bring the tip too far out you will hear a heavy chirping or sucking sound. This will result in big bubbles and a possible mess.
- You should aim for slight chirping up until the milk reaches room temperature. At that point you can submerge the tip of the wand to one side of the pitcher to create a swirling motion. Continue this until the steaming pitcher becomes too hot to the touch or a couple seconds after you have to take your hand off of the bottom or side (this should be around 140°).
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double).
- Stainless Steel blank disk for backflushing
- We recommend purchasing a 58 mm Prima Coffee Tamper from the drop down menu above
- High quality internal components carefully selected for longevity and easy maintenance.
- Heat Exchanger machine with large 1.6 L boiler will produce plenty of steam.
- 4-Hole Steam tip makes it easier to produce micro-foam.
- Dual Pressure Gauges and Notification Lights ensure you're always aware of the state of the machine.
- A sturdy machine that will take up quite a bit of space on your cabinet. (10.75" W x 17.25" D x 15.75" H)
- Although the E-61 and thermo siphon circulation help keep temperatures stable, there is no P.I.D. for digital temperature control.
- Lacks a few minor features found in the Andreja, like the "no-burn" steam wands and top rail.
- Plain water backflushing should be done at least once a week. To backflush, use the portafilter's backflush disc. Take out your single or double basket and securely place the blank insert into the portafilter. To perform a plain water backflush, place the portafilter into the group head. Then raise the brew lever all the way up for 15 seconds, and then lower it. Water will forcefully discharge out of the bottom of the group into the drip tray; this is normal. Repeat three to five times.
- Backflush with detergent like Cafiza (see options above) once every fifty extractions.
- Warranty: ***Purchases made between October 11th, 2011 and December 31st, 2011 receive an additional year of warranty coverage, making it Two Years of parts and labor provided by US distributor.***
|Boiler Type:||Heat Exchanger|
|Three Way Solenoid:||Yes|
|Basket Size:||58 mm|
|Coffee Boiler:||1.6 L|
|Water Reservoir:||3 L|
|Electrical:||110 volts / 1400 Watts / 15 Amps|
|Dimensions:||10.75" W x 17.25" D x 15.75" H|
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
Ever forgotten water on the stove until it evaporated... needed to consistently maintain the temperature of your water without constantly monitoring it... been frustrated that your old kettle could not be removed from its electric base for easy pouring and cleaning? The Pino Digital Kettle Pro is the answer to these water heating frustrations! With such standard features as a Digital Display with which the water temperature can be set and maintained, an easily detachable base for quick and safe pouring and cleaning, an easy-to-read water gauge, and "No Water" protection which automatically turns the kettle off when it runs out of water; the Digital Kettle Pro is one of the top kettles for heating water quickly and efficiently.
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.
Few advancements in espresso machine technology over the past fifty years could be called revolutionary. The latest advancement featured in La Marzocco's Strada Electronic Paddle (EP) is one that has earned that title. Pressure profiling was first introduced into the mass market in 2009 by the Slayer Espresso Machine. The La Marzocco Strada takes this new technology to the next level by allowing the barista to save up to four pressure profiles at any given time. Along with the ability to save profiles, each group has a digital display that shows the temperature (±0.1°C), shot time, and current bars of pressure (±.1 Bar). The Strada perfectly combines the durability and workmanship of La Marzocco with the technology of the future.