Mazzer Mini Electronic Doserless Espresso Grinder - Type A
The Mazzer Mini Electronic grinder is ideal for the serious home barista. It is commercially designed, but its compact size is conducive to home kitchen use. Its variable grind settings and ease of use functions make this grinder an ideal choice. In addition to home espresso use, many have used this in a commercial setting as a grinder for pour over coffee brewing. This doserless Mazzer Mini E grinder grinds directly into the portafilter.
- Electronic version is doserless version of the Mazzer Mini meaning it grinds directly into the portafilter.
- Flat Steel Grinding Burrs: 64mm
- Coffee bean hopper capacity: 1.3 lbs
- Adjustable doser: 4g-9g
- Stepless grind settings
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum body.
- Short hopper designed to fit into a compact space.
- This electronic version is Type A: Push button panel operating device.
- Color: Black or Silver
- Short Hopper is available as an add-on by clicking for available options above. *The Short Hopper does not come with a lid, but the lid that comes with the grinder will fit it.*
What does Type A mean?
- Mazzer makes two types of Mazzer Mini Electronic grinders. Type A has push button controls for dosing that are on top of the dosing chamber. Type B, which we do not currently offer, has a button located between the dosing adjustments below the doser that the barista pushes with the portafilter to dose the coffee.
- With this Type A model, there are three push-buttons on the top for dosing: Single Dose, Double Dose, and the on-demand grind button.
- The On-Demand grind button will grind coffee as long as you are holding the button down. The Single and Double Dose buttons are pressed and then grind the programmed dosage that has been set.
- Dose of Single and Double shots can be set and adjusted via the digital display and controls.
The Fretta Iced Coffee Brewer is Hario's answer to brewing the perfect cup of iced coffee. Hario has combined their famous V60 brewer with a decanter and plastic diffuser to assure that the coffee is quickly cooled by hitting ice immediately after the brewing process. This quick heat transition is important in conserving the flavor of the coffee. The Fretta comes with 10 size 02 paper filters. We recommend that you purchase extra filters as well. To do this select filters as an add-on from the options on the right or go to our Hario 02 filter listing. Also recommend is a pouring kettle. We offer both the Hario Buono Kettle as well as the Kalita Wave Pot Kettle in the drop-down menu on the right.
$48.62Tampers are as diverse as the baristas who use them. Our new tamper meets the needs of almost any barista, whether professionally trained or newly beginning. With its durable aluminum handle and wide, smooth top, the tamper is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably into the palm unlike other overly rounded handles which can press a little too tightly into the hand of the barista, or flat topped handles which can become uncomfortable after extended use.
The base of the Prima tamper is of a hefty 304 stainless steel design. This solid steel base combined with the light, detachable aluminum handle adds balanced weight to the tamper which helps aid the barista in providing an even tamp, shot after shot.
One of the top coffee grinder manufacturers has just released one of the most versatile grinders to date. With the capability of grinding from French press to espresso, the Mahlkonig Pro M provides the grinding range that would normally require two separate grinders. The grinding range combined with features like the "hands free" operation and break functionality help make this grinder ideal for both low-medium volume commercial settings and home use.