The Inlay Wood Station, Manual Pour-Over Coffee Brewing Stand
Why do we love it?
The TACKY Inlay Station is a wood pour-over stand beautifully designed for your viewing and brewing pleasure. The seamless "inlay" design gives the stand its name and also a unique look that anyone who appreciates fine wood craftsmanship will admire. The Inlay stand is available as a one, two, or three hole station and in a variety of woods. Pourover brewing is both delicious and artistic - the Inlay adds to the whole experience.
Note: This Stand is built to order by our local craftsman, therefore a lead time applies to each order. Please call before ordering to ensure that the lead time will work with your necessary timetable.
- Co-designed personally by a local Louisville barista and woodworker, the Inlay is composed of a seamless design of a dark wood set between two lighter woods. It has been sanded smooth and finished with a sealer for a beautiful hand-crafted product.
- Designed specifically for the Hario V60 Manual Drip Brewer and Hario Heat Resistant Decanter or mug/to-go cup.
- This listing is for the purchase of an Inlay Station with 2 holes. For a 1 hole or 3 hole station, choose different options upon checkout. A Quad (4 hole) is also available, please call (888-837-7892) for pricing.
Various Wood Options:
- The Inlay is available in different wood choices (choose the one you want in the checkout options above):
- Curly Maple
- Soft Maple
- Other custom design options are available for an additional cost (cost is determined by the changes). Email or call us (888-837-7892) with your custom ideas and we'll get you a quote.
Ever forgotten water on the stove until it evaporated... needed to consistently maintain the temperature of your water without constantly monitoring it... been frustrated that your old kettle could not be removed from its electric base for easy pouring and cleaning? The Pino Digital Kettle Pro is the answer to these water heating frustrations! With such standard features as a Digital Display with which the water temperature can be set and maintained, an easily detachable base for quick and safe pouring and cleaning, an easy-to-read water gauge, and "No Water" protection which automatically turns the kettle off when it runs out of water; the Digital Kettle Pro is one of the top kettles for heating water quickly and efficiently.
$449.00The Baratza Vario looks much like Baratza's other offerings (i.e., the Encore, Virtuoso, and Preciso) in regard to silhouette, footprint, and general design. Those who've used them extensively, however, know that there's far more than mere nomenclature that separates the Vario from its brethren. Practically speaking, it has shown to give a consistently uniform and desirable grind for the full grind spectrum, all the way from espresso to press pot, something no other non-commercial grinder currently out on the market can boast. It is a highly efficient machine, wasting very little in the way of coffee grounds, but it shines in its ability to produce excellent espresso, shot after shot after shot, a feature aided by the three timed dosing presets it allows the user to store and recall at the push of a button.
Small, lightweight, and portable, the Skerton is the ideal hand grinder for the traveling coffee enthusiast, or the home enthusiast on a limited budget. The Skerton employs adjustable conical ceramic burrs for grinding any of the wide range of grinds employed in today’s coffee market. It can easily handle anything from fine espresso to a coarse French Press setting. The Skerton’s detachable 100 gr. glass jar is perfect for collecting the grounds, and in combination with the plastic screw-on lid (included in order) can even double as a storage unit for whole beans on those long trips. After grinding is finished, cleaning the Skerton is as easy as placing the unit in the dishwasher since the entire grinder is dishwasher safe. Whether you desire a quality, handy grinder for the road or enjoy the fine art of manual coffee preparation, the Hario Skerton is the ideal candidate. For an even more portable hand grinder from Hario, check out the Mini Mill (for a more detailed comparison of the two grinders, check out this blog post: Hario Skerton vs. Mini Mill).