You are here
The Inlay Wood Station, Manual Pour-Over Coffee Brewing Stand
Click here to see why
This product has options:
Note: This Stand is built to order by our local craftsman, therefore a lead time applies to each order. Please call before ordering to ensure that the lead time will work with your necessary timetable.
- Co-designed personally by a local Louisville barista and woodworker, the Inlay is composed of a seamless design of a dark wood set between two lighter woods. It has been sanded smooth and finished with a sealer for a beautiful hand-crafted product.
- Designed specifically for the Hario V60 Manual Drip Brewer and Hario Heat Resistant Decanter or mug/to-go cup.
- This listing is for the purchase of an Inlay Station with 2 holes. For a 1 hole or 3 hole station, choose different options upon checkout. A Quad (4 hole) is also available, please call (888-837-7892) for pricing.
Various Wood Options:
- The Inlay is available in different wood choices (choose the one you want in the checkout options above):
- Curly Maple
- Soft Maple
- Other custom design options are available for an additional cost (cost is determined by the changes). Email or call us (888-837-7892) with your custom ideas and we'll get you a quote.