Full Circle Espresso Machine Cleaning Tablets - 8 Count Box
Urnex Brands, Inc. is a well known producer of coffee equipment cleaning products. Full Circle is Urnex's most recent coffee and espresso cleaning innovation, a product that has taken Urnex years to develop. This new cleaner is the result of Urnex's seeking of a product that meets their high standards of cleaning power, as well as being environmentally friendly. The Full Circle espresso machine cleaner avoids the use of any products derived from petroleum and phosphates and transparently lists all the ingredients used in each product.
- This cleaner eliminates residue in espresso group heads, valves, and water ways. It is designed for both automatic and semi-automatic espresso machines.
- Cleans away coffee oils and residue that can create dirty, bitter tasting brews.
- Environmentally responsible: uses sustainable, naturally occurring ingredients (all ingredients are found in food or derived from plants).
- Includes 8 tablets
Fully Automatic Espresso Machine:
- Follow instructions on cleaning your machine from the manufacturer's manual.
Auto and Semi-Auto Espresso Machines:*
Backflush each group head:
- Insert blind filter and add 1 tablet per group. Replace portafilter in group.
- Activate brew cycle for 10 seconds. Stop and wait for 10 seconds. Repeat this 5 times.
- Remove portafilter, run water through the group, reinsert.
- Repeat Step 2 without Full Circle Tablet (using only water).
- Pull a shot of espresso and discard.
Machine Parts and Cloth Filters:
- Add 1 Full Circle™ Tablet per 16 oz. of hot water into a container.
- Add parts or filter and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with hot water.
*Backflushing is for machines with a three way solenoid valve. Please consult with your machine's manual or the manufacturer before using if you are unsure if your machine has a three-way solenoid valve.
$449.00The Baratza Vario looks much like Baratza's other offerings (i.e., the Encore, Virtuoso, and Preciso) in regard to silhouette, footprint, and general design. Those who've used them extensively, however, know that there's far more than mere nomenclature that separates the Vario from its brethren. Practically speaking, it has shown to give a consistently uniform and desirable grind for the full grind spectrum, all the way from espresso to press pot, something no other non-commercial grinder currently out on the market can boast. It is a highly efficient machine, wasting very little in the way of coffee grounds, but it shines in its ability to produce excellent espresso, shot after shot after shot, a feature aided by the three timed dosing presets it allows the user to store and recall at the push of a button.
One of the top coffee grinder manufacturers has just released one of the most versatile grinders to date. With the capability of grinding from French press to espresso, the Mahlkonig Pro M provides the grinding range that would normally require two separate grinders. The grinding range combined with features like the "hands free" operation and break functionality help make this grinder ideal for both low-medium volume commercial settings and home use.
$15.00The Prima Coffee t-shirt exudes coolness and style, and is a prerequisite for genuine hipster status. You are sure to gain instant coffee street cred when sporting one of these fine shirts, which are more epic than Three Wolf Moon. Whether you are in need of an extra layer of clothing for the harsh winter, looking for an extra boost in self-confidence, or if you just want to attract the attention of your favorite barista, this shirt is exactly what you are looking for. Coming in sizes S-XL and in four colors (Black, Chocolate Brown, Fatigue Green, and Navy Blue), this shirt is sure to satisfy your fashion needs, and is likely to bring you all sorts of friendships you never could have imagined.