You are here
Ultimate Home Brewing Kit
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
Last year, we launched our Home Brewing Starter Kit. This year, we decided to add to our home brewing kit offering by creating our dream home brewing bundle. The result, is our Ultimate Home Brewing Kit. With this kit, we believe we've accomplished our goal of providing you with all the tools necessary to creating a great cup of coffee time and time again. This kit includes all that is in the Home Brewing Starter Kit, but upgrades the grinder to the Baratza Encore burr grinder, upgrades the kettle to Bonavita's Variable Pouring Kettle, and upgrades the filter to Able Brewing's re-usable Kone filter. Together with the Chemex and Jennings CJ4000 scale, this kit is the optimal set-up for coffee brewing at home. See the details on all this kit offers below.
- Pour-over brewers give you control over your coffee. Sure it takes a little work, but in the case of the Chemex, that work pays off in the resulting brewed cup. Plus, it doubles as a stylish server.
- The Chemex is a uniquely designed hour-glass brewer/server that uses specially designed filters to produce a clean cup of coffee.
- Capacity: 8 cup/40 oz.
- Available in either the wooden collar or glass handle model (to choose style, select from options above).
- For more information, see our 8 Cup Chemex Glass Coffeemaker listing.
- The quality of one's grinder makes the biggest difference in the coffee brewing process. Baratza grinders are widely known as the best quality home coffee grinders around, that's why we've included their Encore Grinder, a conical burr coffee grinder that produces a consistent grind.
- The Encore features updated stainless steel burrs with 40 grind settings.
- 450 RPM DC motor
- Button on the front allows for pulse grinding.
- One year warranty
- For more information, see our Baratza Encore Grinder listing.
Bonavita Variable Pouring Kettle:
- Easily the most innovative product of the year for home coffee brewing, Bonavita's Variable Pouring Kettle combines pouring control and temperature control into one package, not to mention the built-in timer functionality.
- A digital control panel on the base allos the user to seelct the desired water temperature for brewing. After heating, the temperature is maintained within 1-2 degrees for up to one hour.
- 1-liter (33.8 ounce) capacity
- For more information, see our Bonavita Variable Temperature Electric Pouring Kettle listing.
- Not only is Able Brewing's Kone reusable, saving paper and money, but it also takes pre-rinsing away the taste of paper out of the equation.
- Reusable filter that allows the natural coffee oils to come through into the cup.
- This third-generation Kone, has fine tuned the brewing holes to allow even less sediment through, as well as added a silicone top to help when cleaning.
- For more information, see our Able Kone Stainless Steel Filter listing.
Jennings CJ4000 Scale:
- One may not think of a scale being important to brewing great coffee, but in truth a scale is one of the most important tools in helping you reproduce that great brew morning after morning. The Jennings CJ4000 allows you to measure the coffee dose you're using and the water volume your brewing with, enabling you to create your own special coffee brewing recipe.
- Weight displayed in .5 gram increments.
- Auto-Off feature can be disabled to ensure the scale doesn't cut off while you're measuring your brew.
- For more information, see our Jennings CJ4000 listing.
AbleAble Brewing is the creation of some upcoming coffee professionals from Portland, Oregon who are seeking to simplify and improve coffee brewing devices. Their creations aspire for increased sustainability through creating reusable products and clean tasting cups of coffee. To date, the company has created two stainless steel filters. The first filter is the Able Disk, a stainless steel filter produced for the Aeropress. The second is the Able Kone, a stainless filter for Chemex pour over brewers. These stainless coffee filters not only cut down on paper waste, but also remove the paper taste from the brewing equation, producing a clean tasting, full-bodied cup.
christina1988 Verified Buyer
5 / 5 stars
great bundle well worth the money!
Was this review helpful? 0 0