Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Filters Pack of 350
- Extra Filters for the Aerobie AeroPress® Coffee Maker
- 350 count takes care of even the most avid coffee drinker's needs
- This is just a listing for extra filters. To purchase the actual coffee maker, click here: Aerobie AeroPress®.
- Each filter can be used one time, this gives you 350 cups of coffee!
- 350 filters give ample opportunity for experimentation and enjoyment without the expense of constantly purchasing new ones.
AeroPress® Brewing Process:
- Remove plunger and cap from chamber, insert filter into cap and twist cap back onto chamber.
- Place chamber over sturdy mug.
- Put two scoops of medium-fine ground coffee into the chamber with the provided AeroPress® scoop (appr. 24 grams)
- Pour hot water slowly into the chamber to the number "2" (Aerobi recommends 175ºF water but there is much debate and it seems that 195ºF water is a better temperature)
- Stir for 10 seconds with the provided paddle
- Wet the rubber seal and insert into the plunger, gently pressing down and maintaining an even pressure for 20-30 seconds until the plunger reaches the coffee.
- Enjoy sipping on your concentrated, espresso-like coffee or add some hot water to make a well-balanced, smooth cup of coffee
- To clean, simply rinse and reinsert the plunger. The AeroPress® is also dishwasher safe (top shelf only).
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
Roger C. Verified Buyer
7/3/2017 12:00:00 AM
5 / 5 stars
Simple Filter Great Coffee
Was this review helpful? 0 0