Astoria Perla SAE Automatic Espresso Machine | 1, 2, or 3 Groups
Blending a traditional aesthetic and an easy-to-use operation, the Astoria Perla is ideal for those that are wanting to serve quality coffee without all the fuss. It’s available as a 1, 2, or 3 group machine and comes equipped with heat exchangers, thermocompensated group heads, and preinfusion technology.
While it’s also offered as a semi-automatic version, the Perla SAE is an automatic espresso machine, offering volumetric controls and 4 programmable buttons per group. This means that the barista is able to simply press a button and then step away to perform other tasks, such as steaming milk for lattes or cappuccinos.
When it comes to workload, the 1 group is ideal for low-volume situations, particularly those where coffee is secondary; the 2 group is best for low- to medium-volume cafes, and the 3 group is capable of handling medium- to high-volume conditions.
What's in the box:
- Astoria Perla SAE Automatic Espresso Machine
- 2 Double portafilters (1 group machine only has 1)
- 1 Single portafilter
- 58mm baskets
- 1 Backflush screen
- 54mm plastic tamper
- Additional 4" legs (standard are 2.5")
- 3/8" short braided water line (6 ft)
- 3/8" long braided water line (15 in)
- 3/4" drain hose (6.5 ft)
- 3/8m x 3/8m and 3/8m x 3/8f reducers
- 4mm restrictor
- Heat exchange boiler
- 4 programmable, volumetric dosing buttons
- Preinfusion technology
- Turn-style steam knobs
- Stainless steel steam wands
- Hot water dispenser
- 5.75 inch cup clearance (group head to tray)
- Available in either Burgundy or Inox (stainless steel)
- Electroplated steel frame, assembled without welding
- Body material consists of baked enamel steel
- 12 months part coverage warranty
- 3 months labor warranty
|Model:||Astoria Perla SAE 1||Astoria Perla SAE 2||Astoria Perla SAE 3|
|Boiler Type:||Heat Exchanger||Heat Exchanger||Heat Exchanger|
|Boiler capacity:||5.0 L||10.5 L||17.0 L|
|Height:||22.25 in||22.25 in||22.25 in|
|Width:||15 in||30 in||39.5 in|
|Depth:||22 in||22 in||22 in|
|Weight:||130 lbs||151 lbs||192 lbs|
|Voltage:||110 V||220 V||220 V|
|Heating Element Wattage:||1500||4000||5000|
|Drain Hole Diameter:||2.5 in||2.5 in||2.5 in|
- 3/8" dedicated cold water line with shut off valve and compression fitting.
- Water hardness cannot exceed 3gpg or 50ppm.
- Water softener must be installed if it exceeds the limits.
- Minimum incoming water flow rate of 35gph.
- Maximum line pressure of 70psi (5 bar).
- Open gravity drain with a minimum of 1.25 inches.
- Must be within 4 feet of the machine.