You are here
Astoria Gloria AL2 2 Group Lever-Operated Espresso Machine
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
ASTORIA has developed a full line of espresso machines suitable for various market demands. The Astoria Gloria is a lever operated espresso machine, which packages modern functionality in a retro exterior.
- Astoria is one of the few manufacturers of commercial espresso machines to still offer a full line of piston (lever) operated espresso machines.
- These dependable and affordable machines are particularly appreciated by expert baristas for brewing personalized shots of espresso.
- This lever/manual control machine is a simply designed machine, but it requires more training than a Gloria automatic espresso machine.
- Connecting hoses and portafilters supplied with machine.
- If you are looking for a traditional way of brewing the best of espresso the Gloria has the look and the power to do it well.
- This version brews coffee by releasing the spring activated lever-piston.
- Each pull delivers a 1 oz. size espresso.
- Please Note: Lever-action groupheads require a longer recovery time between shots in order to dissipate pressure. This machine is a great machine, but it may not be optimal for your shop with a busy drive-thru. In the case of a high traffic shop, a Gloria automatic machine might be a better fit.
- Boiler Capacity: 12 qts
- Frame Construction: Electroplated steel assembled without welding
- Outer Body: Baked enamel steel with painted ABS side panels
- Steam Wands: Stainless steel
- Heating Element: 4000 Watt
- Cup Height: 7 in. (Group Head to drain tray)
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Voltage:||120 or 230 volts (See Options)|
|Amperage:||21.7 or 17.8 amps|