You are here
Astoria Rapallo 2 Group Lever-Operated Espresso Machine - AL2
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
ASTORIA has developed a full line of espresso machines suitable for various market demands. The Astoria Rapallo packages modern functionality in a retro exterior.
- The Astoria Rapallo AL2 is a two group professional lever operated espresso machine.
- It is a modern replica of Astoria's first standard production espresso machine built in 1968.
- This lever/manual control machine is a simply designed machine, but it requires more training than the semi-automatic Rapallo.
- If you are looking for a traditional way of brewing the best of espresso the Rapallo has the look and the power to do it right.
- This version brews coffee by releasing the spring activated lever-piston.
- Each pull delivers a 1 oz. size espresso coffee.
- Connecting hoses and three portafilters supplied with machine.
- Please Note: Lever-action groupheads require a longer recovery time between shots in order to dissipate pressure. This machine is a great machine, but it may not be optimal for your shop with a busy drive-thru. In the case of a high traffic shop, the semi-automatic Rapallo might be a better fit.
- Boiler Capacity: 12 qts.
- Frame Construction: Electroplated steel assembled without welding
- Sides, Rear Panels: Baked Enamel Stainless Steel
- Heating Element: 4000 W
- Cup Height: 5-3/4 in. (Group Head to drain tray)
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
AstoriaAstoria is an Italian-based espresso machine manufacturing company focused on providing quality machines at an affordable price. Aside from their affordability, espresso machines produced by Astoria are known for their longevity and ability to produce exceptional espresso based beverages. For those looking for a quality commercial espresso machine on a budget, Astoria is the machine for you.
KateC Verified Buyer
5 / 5 stars
Simple, elegant, and a joy to use
Was this review helpful? 0 0