You are here
Classy Cafe Solo and Bonavita Variable Kettle
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
What more can we say about the design and beauty of the Cafe Solo? The Solo takes what made the french press so popular, and improves upon this brewing technique. Like the press, the Solo is an immersion method combining water and coarsely ground coffee together, but there is no need to press here! The lid serves as a fine, mesh filter, so when you pour, the grounds stay back, and delicious coffee springs forth. And that neoprene jacket isn’t just a stylish accessory! It helps in heat retention, keeping a higher dwell temperature than just glass alone. We’ve combined this with Bonavita's new Variable Temperature Electric Kettle. The Pino will heat to any desired temperature up to boiling, and hold that temperature for as long as needed. This set is perfect for the home coffee aficionado who has nearly everything!
Cafe Solo Features
- Similar to the French Press, the Cafe Solo utilizes a mesh metal filter to produced a heavier bodied cup.
- Modern design fits in any kitchen
- Neoprene sleeve works to keep the coffee insulated during the brewing process and keeps it warm long after.
- Volume: Available in 1 Liter (33oz), and 1.4 Liters Currently Out of Stock (47oz) (choose by selecting "Click for Available Options" above. Please be aware that though you can still add the 1.4 L option to your cart, it is out of stock. This disclaimer will be removed as soon as new stock comes in).
- Cafe Solo package includes: glass carafe, plastic stirring paddle, metal mesh filter assembly with lid, and neoprene sleeve with zipper.
- For more information see our Cafe Solo listing.
Bonavita Variable Kettle:
- Digital hot water kettle which allows you set your desired brewing temperature as well as monitor the current water temperature on the digital display.
- Modern, brushed stainless steel design.
- Maximum Capacity of 1.7 Liters (57.5oz)
- For more information see our Bonavita Variable Temperature Electric Kettle listing.
- Pre-heat glass carafe while grinding beans and boiling water
- Pour medium-coarse ground coffee into the carafe
- Pour boiling hot water (we recommend 200 deg. F water) into the carafe
- Using the provided plastic paddle, stir the grounds and water for 10-20 seconds
- Put the lid on and allow the coffee sit for 4 minutes until the grounds are fully extracted
- Immediately serve the coffee or pour it into a pre-heated thermal pot so it does not become over-extracted.
|Manufacturer:||Eva Solo / Bonavita|
|Model:||567595 / BV382517V|