USED - EXCELLENT | Helor 101 Hand Grinder - With Twin Burr Sets
- Product Code
Item Condition: Used - Excellent
Used - Excellent: Items that have been used for demonstration or owned previously, but have minor evidence of use. This item will have all of its accessories but may be missing its original packaging.
Warranty: Manufacturer's warranty does not apply. This item will be covered by Prima for 30 days after delivery.If something were to fail within that time Prima will, at its sole discretion, either pay for warranty service onsite or pay for the unit to be returned. We will issue a refund after the item is received at our location.
Return Policy: If for any reason you decide that your purchase was not for you then you can return your purchase within 30 days of receipt by following the steps in our No-Hassle Return Policy. We recommend that you insure your shipment to protect against lost shipments and freight damage.
Interested in a brand new unit instead? Click here, Helor 101 Hand Grinder - With Twin Burr Sets
- 2.09 lbs
- 9 in
- 4.5 in
- 9 in
What's in the box:
- Helor 101 hand grinder with removable grinds catch and handle assembly
- Twin burr sets: conventional steel burrs which excel at drip brewing grinds, and contemporary alloy burrs for grinding Turkish and espresso
- Spare o-ring grinds catch seal
- Rubber grip sleeve
- Allen wrench and pin tool for burr removal/maintenance
- Exceptional construction and grind quality - a superb hand grinder!
- 30-40 gram capacity
- Twin 38 mm burr sets to suit your needs: one for finer espresso/Turkish grinds, one for drip and press
- Comfortable wooden handle
- Dual steel bearings for smooth and stable grinding
- Stepless self-locking adjustment ring
- Unibody aluminum chassis
- Includes burr removal tools and spare o-ring
- Weight: 585 grams/1.3 lbs
- Dimensions: 2.5" W (about 7" including handle) x 6" H (7.7" including handle)
- Materials: aluminum, stainless steel, metal alloy (contemporary burr), steel bearings, rubber o-rings and sleeve
- Grinder parts made in China, burrs made in Italy, assembled in Australia