You are here
Hottop Home Coffee Roaster KN-8828P-2K (Old Model - KN-8828P-2)
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
The Hottop KN-8828P-2K (replaces the KN-8828P-2) is a fully programmable coffee roaster. With its roots firmly established in the dependability and solid design of the original KN-8828 analog-display, pre-programmed model, and with its predecessor the KN-8828D digital-display model, the new "KN-8828P-2K Programmable" will allow the user to modify the roast program to suit their needs, satisfy their personal taste, or best match their preferred coffee origin and brewing method. The user pre-sets the time, temperature, and fan speed for eight segments of the roast, and the Hottop P model does the rest. This model has recently been updated with an emergency manual eject mechanism for increased safety. The Hottop also comes in a basic, full-control model, the KN-8828B-2-K.
- Operable in automatic or semi-manual mode.
- Roast beans by temperature and save up to nine roast profiles. Each profile consists of eight segments, in which time, temperature, and fan speed can be manipulated independently. The user sets the parameters for each of these variables and the machine controls the temperature during the roast. The user has full control of the segments when programming the roast profile, but can only change the target temperature of each segment once the roast begins.
- Real-time LCD display shows segment time remaining, total time remaining, temperature, and fan speed.
- Roast cycle: 12-22 minutes; time can be added when necessary
- Capacity: up to 300 grams per batch (best results with 250 grams)
- External cooling tray with agitation arm and fan; beans cool in 4-5 minutes
- Large, 4-inch viewing window provides a view of the beans during the roast
- 750W heating element
- Steel drum measures 4 by 8 inches
- Audible signaling of roast progress
- Manual emergency eject pin