Jet Tech 737E High-Temp Undercounter Dishwasher
- Product Code
- 212 lbs
- 24 in
- 24 in
- 34 in
The Jet Tech 737E is designed to wash your dishes quickly and effectively. It has a maximum capacity of 30 racks an hour. This dishwasher features a high temperature sanitation process (guaranteed 185 degree F final rinse) meaning there is no need to mess with sanitizing chemicals. This washer offers the EasyGO soft-start feature that helps prevent your dishes and glassware from chipping and breaking. Also, the 737E provides an electronic control system that allows the user to select between 2, 3 or 4 minute cycles as well as a self-cleaning cycle. This control system is also capable of providing the user all the necessary service diagnostics information.
Another highlight of the 737E is its quiet and and energy efficient operation. This unit operates at 58 decibels and is Energy Star qualified, consuming low amounts of water and electricity. The 737E also possesses easy to remove wash and rinse jets which allows for simple cleaning and maintenance.
This Jet Tech dishwasher’s wash chamber has coved corners and a one-piece wash tank that provide the user with a sanitary environment. The body, external housing, wash tank and chassis is constructed with durable 18 gauge stainless steel. This unit can be utilized as a free-standing installation or as a built-in.
Jet Tech backs the 737E with a 1 year warranty from the date of installation. They also offer a free startup inspection service for every unit.
What's in the box?
- (1) Open Combination Rack
- (1) Peg Dish Rack
- ThermoStop System - Guarantees 185F final rinsing temperature
- OneGO - Intelligent software with LED interface and soft touch buttons
- SmartSelf diagnostics - All necessary advanced diagnostics information at your fingertips
- EasyGO - Soft start washing system helps prevent chippage and breakage
- Energy Star qualified - Low water and electrical consumption
- Stainless steel construction
- Independently-operated heating elements alternating between booster and wash tank
- Safety micro-switch on the door
- Inner washing chamber with coved corners
- One-piece stamped wash tank
- Automatic fill and water level regulation
- Slide-out integrated front control panel for easy access
|Width||23 1/2 in.|
|Depth||23 3/4 in.|
|Height||33 1/2 in.|
|Rack Size||19 3/4 x 19 3/4 in.|
|Minimum Incoming Water Temperature||122F|
|Incoming Water Pressure Requirement||30 PSI|