You are here
La Marzocco Linea 2 Group Mechanical Paddle Manual Espresso Machine
Click here to see why.
This product has options:
Save big! Get a FREE custom powder coat or $650 toward select grinders with the purchase of this La Marzocco commercial espresso machine. Contact us at email@example.com or call (888) 837-7892 for more details!
A heavy duty machine that has helped launch the finest independent coffee bars as well as the global leaders in specialty coffee retail, the Linea sets the standards by which all other professional espresso machines are judged. Thanks to its saturated brewing groups and dual-boiler technology, the Linea performs consistently in the highest volume settings.
- Dual-boiler technology and saturated brewing groups.
- PID (proportional integral derivative) which allows temperature control, comes standard on the Manual Paddle version.
- Manual Pre-Infusion Mechanical Paddle.
- Stainless steel boilers and brewing groups.
- Omni-directional stainless steel steam wands.
- Solid stainless steel housing and base.
- Sight glass for water level monitoring of steam boiler.
Manual Pre-Infusion with La Marzocco's Mechanical Paddle:
- Results that match the traditional "lever" machine, without the exertion!
- pre-infusion under water supply network pressure through shift of the mechanical valve inside the group head.
- pre-infusion under water supply network pressure simultaneously on all groups, even with the pump turned on.
- manual regulation of water flow on the coffee panel.
Options (call for more info):
- High base (for larger cups sizes).
- High legs.
- Cup warmer.
- High wattage heating elements.
- Barista lights.
- PID Temperature control (proportional integral derivative).
- Portaflon kit with coated portafilters and steam wands.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
|Machine Type:||2 Group - Manual Paddle|
|Basket Size:||Ridged 57 mm|
|Coffee Boiler Size:||3.4 L|
|Steam Boiler Size:||7 L|
|Electrical:||208-240 Single Phase / 3600 Watts / 30 AMP (see options)|
|Dimensions:||28" W x 22" D x 18" H|